Story

Name: (first name) (last name) | (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 15 (at the beginning of the story)
18/19 (later at the story)
Gender: female
Length: 1.70m (5'6")
Hair color: (hair color) | (H/C)
Eye color: (eye color) | (E/C)
Likes: music, singing, dancing, snow/winter, cooking, drawing, reading, anime, iced coffee, anything sweet and staring at the moon at night
Dislikes: annoying people, loud noises, waking up early, being lied to, people who can't think of anybody else except themselves and the feeling of not being good enough
Trivia:
-She has trust issues because of her past
-Her dream is becoming an idol to show the people who have problems in life, that their not alone and to bring them hope and joy
-Writes songs about things that happens in her life (she does that since she was 10)
-Doesn't show/tell others if she has problems. She doesn't want people to worry about her and is pretty good at hiding her problems and worries
-Has a light/medium version of Insomnia
-Has a big hate towards the Yaotome family

Her past

(Y/N) has a pretty messed up past.

When (Y/N) was 9 years old, she noticed that the love between her parents wasn't as it used to be. She noticed how her mother would sometimes leave when everybody was asleep, at least when she thought everybody was asleep, only to come back early in the morning.
(Y/N) being so young, didn't thought anything of it. But this strange behaviour continued for a year and she started to get suspicious. She was now 10. The bond between her parents also started to get worse. She wondered...

It was dinner. She finally gained enough courage to ask her mom.

"Mom, why are you leaving the house late at night? Only to come back early in the morning? Are you a secret agent?!" (Y/N) asked with curiosity in her eyes.

Her mom tensed up and her dad (who is a policeman) looked at his wife. Waiting for an answer.

"No, sweetie. I'm not. And what makes you think I'm sneaking out of the house. I've never done such a thing before." She said.

"Yes, you did. You've done this for about...ehm...a year?"

"(Y/N). Go to your room now." Her father said.

"But why dad?"

"Just go." He said more stern this time.

(Y/N) left, but she didn't go to her room. She was planning on eavesdropping on them. She wanted to know what's going on for a year for crying out loud!

"Who is it?" Her dad asked.

"What do you mean, my dear?" Her mom replied.

"You know what I'm talking about. Who is the one with who you cheated one me?!"

"I'm not cheating on you! Just because our daughter made up some weird story doesn't mean I'm cheating on you! I lov-"

"Stop it! Don't say that, because I know it isn't true! Did you really think that I didn't notice your strange behaviour?! Or those 'bug bites' on your neck?! The only reason I didn't tell you about this, was because I trusted you. Because I loved you! But what (Y/N) said, it made me realise how stupid I was for not mentioning this. For trusting you! So I'm going to ask you this one more time. Who is it?"

"Alright! I'm cheating on you! But why do you need to know who it is?! What are you going to do him? Hurt him?! Kill him?! Torture his son?!"

"He has a son?! So now your also replacing our daughter?!"

"You know what?! I do! He has a beautiful son! Better and more talented than (Y/N) would ever be! And the man I'm with is Yaotome Sousuke! A man who is everything you aren't!"