Nice to meet you

Y/N pov

Tsumugi was talking with the president and Ogami. I was sitting on the couch, my back facing them. This was a manager's job, so I decided to keep out of it. I was watching some TV, when suddenly i saw something pink falling on the couch, bouncing off and landing on the remote.

"Kinako! Watch out!" I said as I caught her and held her close to me.

"It's time for Trigger to take the stage!"

I looked at the TV. There it was. Trigger waving at their fans.

"With overwhelming performances and high level visuals, Trigger has captured woman and man across the nation in a blink of an eye."

Trigger now sat down. The were getting interviewed. I listened closely to each response.

'Kujo: "The smiles of our fans"
That sure is an answer to please the fans. He seems like a person to say such a things, it's all about the fans. He would do anything to keep them happy.

Yaotome: "Soba"

Soba? Are you kidding me?! He became an even bigger idiot. He proved the impossible.

Ryuu: "Looking at the ocean"

Yup, that's Ryuu! Always obsessed with the ocean and swimming. We've been to the beach countless times. Always in the evening, when there aren't many people around. I mean, he is an idol.

Red: "Being an idol was always my dream. I mean, you'll always fight for a dream, right? Plus, I have the most amazing people to support me! Ryuu, Gaku, Tenn and our fans of course!"

One word. FAKE!'

Tsumugi probably notice my irritation and turned out the TV. I silently thanked her.

"Trigger has been a lot TV lately."

"Yup, every single day." I gritted through my teeth. Instead of my favourite show, we now have: interviews with Trigger, Trigger concerts and Trigger behind the scenes. And don't forget about the advertisement their in. Just great.

They started talking about how talented they are. Then they talked about the JIMA, the Japan Idol Music Awards. I remember that. Ryuu and I celebrated that, he was so happy. I remember he came with some wine. He got drunk and I had the day of my life. He does pretty stupid things when he's drunk. He is also very honest when he is drunk. I now got some pretty interesting stories about Trigger if you get what I mean.

~time skip~

"Were performing at the Daiba Outdoor Concert Hall?"

"Yes." Tsumugi said.

"We're performing in such a large space already?" Iori asked.

"Unfortunately, it won't be your debut concert. But we should still commemorate your first concert though. I want you to sing and dance in a large space!"

The boys started talking about how many people they need to perform to. They were so enthusiastic.

"Are you sure we'll be alright, Manager?" Mitsuki asked.

"Of course! I'll be promoting the concert and Y/N will make sure that you are prepared! Have some confidence! Riku-San's singing, Yamato-San's expressiveness, Iori-San's perfection, Mitsuki-San's energy, Sougo-San's utility, Nagi-San's grace and Tamaki-San's dancing. I believe you're all good enough to stand on the front lines! Now, let's prepare for our first concert!"

The boys went to change clothes while Tsumugi and I started walking towards the entrance of Takanashi Productions.

'I'm worried. It's good how she believes in us and want to do a concert. I love the idea! But, in such a large place already? We just started and if I'm being honest, I think that it's a too big step. I'm scared. What if nobody shows up at the concert? It must be horrible, for both Manager and the boys. It wouldn't be a good encouragement. I really need to think of what to do. But, no mather what happens, I'll always support them!'