IDOLISH7

Y/N pov

"Welcome to Takanashi Productions!"

Ogami said as confetti fell over us.

"Huh, Ogami-San, good morning. I'm Takanashi Tsumugi, a new employee." Tsumugi said as she bowed, eyes shining with determination.

"Hi, Ogami. Thanks for the confetti! I didn't expect that!" I said as I chuckled a bit. "I'm Takanashi Y/N. Nice to meet you."

He stared a bit at us and then laughed.

"You two are so different." He said.

"That might be true." Tsumugi started. "But were the best team ever!" I finished as I gave Tsumugi a side-hug. She laughed, but then remembered that Ogami was here, so she quickly tried to turn serious again.

"Well, I'm Ogami Banri, office staff member. Very nice to meet you." He said as he bowed.

He then handed Tsumugi a file.

"Cutting to the chase, Tsumugi-San, you'll be working as a manager for an idol group!" He said with a smile.

"Huh!?!" Tsumugi gasped. I was pretty shocked too.

"And Y/N-San, you'll be their singing and dancing coach!"

"Wait what now?!"

Ogami nodded and walked away, he gave us a sign to follow him.

"But, Ogami-San. Are you sure?" Tsumugi said. "An idol group already?"

"Yes, our production company is making its first attempt at putting together a male idol group."

"And you want me to manage it?" She asked.

"And me to coach them?" I asked.

"Yes, the president has been planning this project that will determine the fate of the company for years. The president said that if this succeeds, we'll go from eating normal lunches to gourmet ones."

Tsumugi and I looked at each other and sweatdropped.

'What is the president thinking?'

"Now, let's meet the bunch of newbies." Ogami saidn

"Eh, newbies?" I asked.

'They want me to coach a bunch of newbies?'

He opened the door and we stepped inside. I didn't expect the 'newbies' to be playing a basketball match.

Ogami and Tsumugi talked a little, but I didn't listen. I was too focused on the match. They were pretty good if I'm being honest. Then I saw a blue haired boy.

'He looks familiar.'

My thoughts were interrupted by a ball landing near me. I picked it up and saw a red haired boy walking towards me.

"Sorry." He said totally out of breath.

"Don't worry about it." I passed him the ball.

"Thanks!" He said as he ran back.

"Good luck!" Tsumugi said to him.

He turned around and gave us a big grin.

"Hai!"

The boys played for a bit and the red haired boy made the last shot! The green haired boy whistled. It was a draw. The team the red haired boy was in, were very happy. The other team wanted an other round.

"Good work guys! Gather around!" Ogami said. The boys did. "Let me introduce you to your new manager!" he said pointing at Tsumugi. "And your new singing and dancing coach!" He said pointing at me.