Chaos and Promises

Y/N pov

"This will be my bedroom! This will be my living room! And this-"

"One room per person Nagi!" Mitsuki and I shouted.

"Guys! Once you're done checking the dorm, come help me with the boxes!" I yell.

I was going to stay with the boys in this dorm. You know, making sure they don't wreck the place. The president chose me to stay with them, since I'm pretty independent, with me being an orphan a year ago.

As soon as the boys were done choosing their rooms and looking around the place, they came and helped me. We cleaned the whole dorm and placed the stuff where they should be. Some of the boys already started decorating.

I was dusting some corners when I felt someone hug me. I turned around and saw it was my lil sis. I immediately hugged her back.

"Hey Tsumu! What are you doing here? I thought I would handle this?"

"Yes, that's true. But I just wanted to help! And I need to talk to Iori-san and Tamaki-san. I need the signatures from their guardians."

I face palmed.

'I knew I forgot something.'

"Well, they're over there." I said and pointed at them.

I continued dusting, until I heard something.

"I grew up in an orphanage." Tamaki said.

'Orphanage? Hmm... He reminds me of someone. I want to check something out.'

I went to my bag and grabbed something out. King Pudding to be exact. I went back to where Tamaki was. He was glaring at Yamato. I went to stand in his sight and soon he stopped glaring. His eyes lit up.

"K-King Pudding..." he said as he started at the object in my hand.

"Oh, this?" I asked as I moved the pudding from left to right, Tamaki's eyes never leaving it.

"Yes!! Give it to me!!" He shouted.

"Well, you didn't keep our promise, but neither did I, so I guess you can having it." I said as I gave him the pudding.

He immediately started eating, however, after a few bites he stopped.

"Which promise?" He asked.

I laughed a little.

'Of course he wouldn't remember.'

"We met about a year ago. You were dancing on the street and we talked for a while. I gave you pudding and then we made a promise." I stopped for a second. "We made the promise that we would meet again when we are idols."

His eyes suddenly grew wide.

"You were that nice woman! You were an orphan too, right?!" He asked, super excited that he remembered.

"Yup, that's me. Although I'm not an orphan anymore." I chuckled.

"Ah, that's right. You and manager are sisters right?"

"Yup." I smiled. I looked at him, but he looked a little sad now.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I miss having a family." He sighed.

"A family? Why would you miss that?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"You have a family right now! You have Riku, Iori, Mitsuki, Nagi, Yamato and Sougo! And of course you have Tsumugi and I! We'll be your new family!"