A Visite to the Yaotome Productions

Y/N pov

"New song?" Riku asked.

"I have a new song." Nagi mumbled as he stared at the CD in my hand.

"It's not just yours!" Mitsuki said.

"Oh! We have a new song!"

"It's perfect fot you guys now." The president chuckled. "I've been waiting, waiting for the moment you are ready to sing this song."

"We." I mumbled. Tsumugi heard it and giggled a little, causing the president to turn towards her with a questioning look. Tsumugi immediately stood straight and had a serious look plastered on her face. The president opened his mouth to asked, but got interrupted by me.

"The most important aspect of singing isn't technique, it's the emotion you put in it. And now we have decided that you're ready to sing it!" I said. I could feel Tsumugi thanking me in her head. "You're going to be busy learning the choreography, among other things."

"We have already scheduled the announcement!" Tsumugi said.

"Are you ready?" The president asked.

"Hai!"

~~~

"Is it really okay if you come with me?" Tsumugi asked me.

"I already told you. This is my responsibility too."

"But the boys, they need you right now."

"I gave them all the order to read the lyrics. If they were done, I told them to start singing and dancing a bit. Riku is in charge of the singing, while Tamaki is in charge of the dancing. They might come up with something I haven't thought of before."

"But are you sure we can leave them behind? It's not that I don't trust them, but will they be able to let this all go smoothly?"

"I have faith in them! And if it eases your mind, I told Iori and Sougo to keep an eye."

"Yes, if you put it like that, I'm sure they'll manage!"

I saw Tsumugi taking a deep breath.

"Let's do this!" She said full of determination.

Now it's my turn to let out a sigh.

"Yeah, let's get this over with. Let's go to the Yaot- eh?" I stopped talking just like I stopped walking. Tsumugi also stopped.

"Yamato?" I asked. "What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to-"

"You going to Trigger's office to apologize, right? I'll go with you." Yamato said.

"So you knew. It's our job though." Tsumugi said.

"I can't let you take all the blame. I am the leader of the group."

"B-but."

"Just let me stand beside you like a splash guard. It's something they're not good at, but I am. When mud gets splashed on IDOLISH7, I'll stand at the front."

"Yamato-san, you're such a strange person. You seem like someone who does things his way, but you actually care about-"

"Stop. If you're planning on saying something embarrassing, I'll turn around and head back to the dorm."

"And if you guys don't stop talking, I'll leave without you." I said to get their attention, which worked. "Now, shall we go? Let's go get yelled at together!"

"Hai!"

~~~

"Woah, Yaotome Productions certainly is impressive." Tsumugi said.