Red's Revenge

A/N
Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading and voting for this book! I never thought that people would enjoy it this much. And sorry for not uploading fast. It's kinda weird with the Corona Virus. Everybody, please stay safe!

Y/N pov

"Be careful. If they went through all that trouble to get you for a training, there must be something off. Those brats probably planned something." Kaoru warned.

I went to the Yaotome Productions and waiting outside for me was Kaoru, Trigger's manager. I could tell that she was still annoyed with Trigger, but she seemed concerned about me.

"Don't worry. If they planned something, it shouldn't be that bad. Ryuu is there after all." I said, thinking about my friend. I really need him today. And Kaoru, of course. She has been a great help, plus we seem to get along pretty well.

"Yes, that might be true, but they also have Tenn and Lia. Those two are trouble, especially Lia."

"Tell me about it."

"You know her?"

"Yeah, long story short. We have a not so good history together. The same goes for Yaotome." Thinking about them already makes my blood boil and I haven't even seen or talked to them. How am I supposed to survive this day?

"Well, I'm sure they weren't as annoying as they are now." She said smirking at me.

"We can argue about that." I said smirking back. I felt more relaxed now. She must have noticed how tense I was.

"Now, here we are." She said, stopping at a door.

"Yeah."

I let out a deep breath and gave Kaoru a confident smile. She gave me a grin and walked towards me. She placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Have fun kicking their asses."

She then walked past me.

"Oh, I'm definitely gonna enjoy shoving defeat in their faces." I walked towards the door and placed my hand on the doorknob. "Sorry Ryuu, but I ain't going soft on you. I'm a coach after all."

I opened the door and walked in. I looked around.

'Woah, this place is huge! Way bigger than gym.'

I placed my stuff down on a bench and looked around once more.

"Strange, they aren't here yet." I grabbed my phone to look at the time. "I geuss I'm early. I might as well start already."

I started doing a warming up. After a while, I thought I was done, so I grabbed my phone. I was scrolling through my playlist, when I heard voices. Looking up, I saw the door opening.

'Tsunashi Ryunosuke, Kujo Tenn, Yaotome Gaku and Red Lia AKA Trigger.'

I stood up and turned towards them.

"Why hello there. I'm Takanashi (Y/N), coach of IDOLISH7. Thanks for having me."

'Yes, thank you for giving me an opportunity...
An opportunity to get a little revenge.'

The first to react was Ryuu.

"Hey (Y/N)! I'm so glad you could make it!" He said as he walked towards me. He then gave me a hug.

"Hi Ryuu! It's so nice to see you again! We haven't seen each other in quite a while, have we?"

"Yes, that true. But speaking of which, why didn't you tell me that you were coming to our concert? I could have given you a backstage pass!"