I don't know

Y/N pov

I quickly got up and spun around to see the culprit, only to realize that...

There was no one.

They pulled me in, stepped out and locked the door.

I ran towards the door and started knocking on it.

"Hey! Let me out of here! This isn't funny!"

I didn't get any response.

'This person has probably left already. Well, no need to say this person. I think I know almost a 100% sure who would do this.'

Frustrated, I turned around and sat down, leaning against the door. I reached up a little, flipping the switch next to the door. I was in some kind of janitor closet. It was quite small. I let out a sigh.

"Well, I geuss I'm stuck here."

I brushed my hair with my hand and looked around once more, looking for some kind of key or something to get the door open. Of course luck wasn't on my side. There was nothing. I decided to get up to get a better look around, but as I got up, I immediately fell forward. Luckily, I was able to catch myself with my arms. As I was laying on the floor, I began to realize something. I was shaking. My breathing also began to pick up.

I was scared.

'But I've never been afraid of small rooms. I know I don't have claustrophobia! What's happening? I need to get out of here, fast.'

I crawled towards the door and started banging and shouting.

"Someone! Anyone! Let me out of here! Please! Help me!"

'It's no use.'

I crawled away from the door and sat down, hugging myself. I then felt something in my pocket. My phone!

I unlocked it with shaky hands and opened my contacts.

'W-who should I c-call? Kaoru? Ryuu? M-maybe Tsumugi?'

I eventually decided to call Ryuu.

'Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pi-'

"Hello?"

'This isn't Ryuu.'

"Hello? Who is this?" The voice asked again. It sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it. I was to far gone for that. I just needed this person to help me.

"Please, help me." I said softly. "Please, I need to get out of here." I said a little bit louder.

"Are you alright?"

"Get me out of here." I began to hug my knees.

"Where is here?"

"Y-Yaotome Productions." I muttered with a shaky breath.

"Where? Where in Yaotome Productions?"

"I don't know." I said as tears started forming in my eyes.

Silence

I started to lose hope. I started feeling weak. Silent tears rolled down my face. With the last remaining mental stability I had, I whispered

"J-Janitor closet, A-Alpha."

And with that, I dropped my phone and started sobbing.

'I want to get out. I want to get out. I want to get out. I want to get out.'

"Hello?! Are you there?!"

'I want to get out. I want to get out. I want to get out. I want to get out.'