A Redhead's Worries

Y/N pov

"It keeps coming down harder. We're supposed to announce our new song." Mitsuki said, looking at the rainy sky.

"What should we do manager?" Yamato asked, totally ignoring the comment from Nagi who was pouting that his uniform was wet. "As long as the equipment can handle it, I think we can do it."

"Well..." Tsumu said, sounding unsure.

"Look at all those people. Maybe the trains have stopped running." Sougo reasoned.

"Let's do it then." Tamaki stated. "You get boref when the trains don't run. Let's help them kill time."

"I agree! Let's entertain them until the train gets here." Mitsuki laughed, feeling excited.

"Your right. If we'll get wet anyway, let's dance before we leave." Yamato said.

"Yes! Dancing makes even rainy days fun!" Nagi shouted.

"Well, seems like it's decided then. Let's get things ready Tsumu." I said to my sister.

"I- um." She took a deep breath and put on a determined face. "Hai, got it!"

We went to get things ready, well, more like Tsumu was getting things ready. Even though I'm really excited about them performing, I couldn't help but to worry about Riku.

I noticed while training that he would be out of breath pretty quickly and that he would have trouble breathing. It was about two weeks ago that Iori told me about it. Riku has a respiratory or a breathing disorder. The thing that Kujo told us also made sense now.

~~~

"Riku has a fatal flaw. He can't survive in the show business world."

~~~

I hope everything will turn out okay.

"Get on standby, please!" I heard Tsumu say. The boys made sounds of agreement and went to their places. The music started and the boys started dancing and singing.

'They're doing amazing! I'm kinda proud of myself.'

The people soon asked for an encore and that what the boys did.

Ping

"Huh?" I checked the pockets of my jacket and found the culprit of the sound. It was my phone. Ryuu has sent me a text.

~~~
Ryuu💙                                                            Y/N

Hey Y/N!

Oh hi Ryuu!

You are the coach of an idol group, right? IDOLISH7 was it?

Yup, that's me

What about it?

You're on the news

Trigger and I were watching the news and an idol group came on TV. They are performing by a trian station in the rain.

~~~

I looked up from my phone and searched around the crowd. Soon enough, Ryuu was right. I saw a news reporter talking to the camera while frequently looking at the boys.

~~~
Ryuu💙                                                            Y/N

Well crab, you're right