Jerk

(Y/N) pov

It's been 2 months since I started helping in the soba shop: Yamamura. It was so much fun! It's always something I look forward to. But especially today. Why?

Today I'm going to meet that new 'soba brother' of mine. Pops has been talking about him none stop, saying thing like: 'he's such a sweet and good boy' 'I'm sure you'll love him!' 'He also likes singing and dancing. Maybe you two can preform together here in the cafe!'

I laughed at the thought. He was so excited when he told me about him. It really wants me to meet him!

I was so busy thinking that I bumped into a man. He wants still standing while I fell on the ground. I was lucky it was winter.

Snow = soft landing
Stone = hard landing

The man immediately knelt down beside me.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up and looked at the face of the man. The man had blond hair and a friendly smile on his face. His eyes however, were closed.

"Hello? Are you okay?" He asked more concerned now.

"Ehh, wha- I mean I'm okay good sir!" I realized that I said that too loud and quickly looked away in embarrassment. I heard the man laugh. He stood up and I looked back up at him.

He extended his hand out towards me.

"It's cold on the ground, you know? You should better get up."

I smiled slightly and took his hand.

"Thank you." I said.

"Don't mention it. I need to go now, but I hope we can meet again if faith would be so kind." He said.

That caused me to giggle a bit.

"Let's hope that. Goodbye sir!"

He waved at me and continued his way down the street and I did the same. After walking a while, I saw the familiar soba shop. I walked in and was immediately pulled into the staff room by Pops.

"Woow! Hey! Watch out! That you're good at dodging tables and chairs doesn't mean I am!" I shout as I tried my best to dodge the mentioned objects.

He only laughed at me.

'What's up with him? Since when is he so fast?! Not to mention strong if he can pull me so easily with him!'

We arrived at the staff room.

It was a room which was connected to the kitchen and to the place the people eat their food. It had a table with a few chairs and there was a nice plant on top of it. There was also a fridge with little snacks and drinks.

He finally let go of me. I immediately started to rub my wrist. That caused him to laugh louder.

"Come on, it wasn't that bad! You didn't hit anything right?"

"Well, no. But I was close." I said. "A little to close."

"Tch, brat." I heard someone mumble.

I looked at the table and saw a boy around the 19 sitting on one of the chairs. He had grey hair, which seemed to glitter in the lights of the lamps. He also had beautiful steel grey eyes.

'Wow. He looks like those hot anime boys in the animes I watch. This can't be re- wait a sec. DID HE CALL ME A BRAT!?'

"Tch, jerk" I mumbled, imitating him.

"Hah!? What did you say?!" He said standing up, walking towards me. He was little bit taller than I thought. Luckily, before he could do anything Pops stopped him.