Alola and New Hopes

In the region of Alola, a tropical region that is unlike any regions, they don't have a Champion and their culture are way different from others. Alola is the only region not to feature Gym Leaders, Gyms, and Badges. An Ice-Type expert. Bicycles. A Champion. Gates. Elite Four, etc.

Alola is a perfect place for vacation, as people usually come here for a vocation because of Alola's warmer climate, similar to Hoean. However, Mount Lanakila, Alola's highest point, constantly experiences snow and hail, due to its high altitude, similar to the infamous Mt. Silver, a place full of ridiculously strong Pokémon that could defeated one of an Elite Four's Pokemon.

There are, however, a Pokémon League in Alola but there is no Champion yet. The Alola League has had already their Elite Four members but no Champion, as someone had to pass the Champion League challenge before they could become Champion by battling the regional Professor. The Professor was no pushovers, though, as there hasn't been a Pokémon Champion in the Alola region.

In order to compete the Alola League, a Trainer have to battle all the islands' challenge, by recognizing their strengths and all.

Alola has four natural islands and one artificial island: Melemele Island, Akala Island, Ula'ula Island, Poni Island, and Aether Paradise.

The Aether Foundation is owned by a woman, a beautiful yet weird one at that. Her name is Lusamine, the President of Aether Foundation, has two children and no husband after an incident happened.

Lusamine is a very busy woman, focusing her works a lot than spending time with her children like old times, thus causing a strain in their bonds. One of the children, Gladion, the oldest sibling, left on a journey months ago. And Lillie, the younger sibling, was unable to touch or interacted with a Pokémon but that soon ends when she overcome the fears from an incident between she and Gladion and was able to get closer to Pokémon.

So now, an expensive limousine was driving down the road that leads back to the mansion where Lillie lived, with multiple butlers and maids serving there. The driver was one of their butlers, Hobbes, and with Lusamine and Lillie siting behind, an awkward and uncomfortable silence between them while driving.

"So, dear, how's your day going?" Lusamine breaks the silence, with a sweet, caring smile. Lillie visibly flinched before huffing away with a pout.

"I am good, thank you." Lillie stubbornly replied. Lusamine giggles and ruffles her daughter's hair, annoying the little girl. "Mother, stop treating me like a child!"

"Aw, aren't you the cutest little thing in my life!"

"Mother!"

Hobbes smiles at the interaction between Lusamine and Lillie. More like Lusamine faking her cries because of her daughter being so cruel, and Lillie yelling how to stop treating her like a spoiled child. Honestly, if Miss Lusamine could spent her entire life with Lillie, like she said, their relationship would have been better.

"Now, Miss Lusamine and Miss Lillie, no arguments in the car." Hobbes mused, as Lusamine then pulls her daughter into a suffocating hug, snuggling her face into Lillie's head while enjoying every bit of second of feeling her daughter's warmth after so long.

"Calm down, honey! Let Mommy have some of your warmth!" Lusamine purred childishly, as Lillie groans in displeasure and tried to break free of Lusamine's Bewear hug.

"Mother, stop!"

Suddenly, someone appeared out of nowhere in front of the road, as Hobbes' eyes widened fully in shock and horror, slamming his other foot into the brakes to force the limousine to stop, causing both Lusamine and Lillie to let out a surprised grunt of the sudden brake.