Untitled

(Sorry, I couldn't do the editing of the thoughts so if you don't mind the non-edited chapter)

"It's kind of a surprise you decide to leave Alola to Kalos, Corvus." Selene commented, her leather boots trailing across the muddy, dirtied floor as she and her husband ravaged through a forest on Kalos, near Route 20.

"Eh, those brats will be alright." He replied boringly, hands nonchalantly shove inside his pockets and paid no attention to the fact there was literally a massive sword on his hand. Not explainable to Selene apparently holding illegal weaponry, guns, in short.

"I am more concerned the truth you're so crazy enough to find this annoying bitch." She rolled her eyes in non amusement but annoyance. Corvus grins over his shoulder at her.

"Sweetie, you should be thankful I am so casual of this shit." To prove a point, a branch fell behind them, starling them a bit as Selene snaps sound and points an Uzi at the broken branch, thinking of a danger where clearly a branch has been snap off of the tree.

"You intentionally do that."

"S, you know you're the only one whose immune to the curse, so you know full well I didn't do that intentionally. It's rampant than a pissed Tauros." Corvus joked humorlessly. Selene shook her head. She couldn't believe how they become childhood friends, later strained friends, and now, wife and husband. It was so sudden. How she and Corvus had tried to riled each other up by threatening each other, then engaging in a... very... misleaded direction where they ultimately confessed their real feelings. Love. Ah, such bliss and truly confusing than having the skills of a veteran long ago.

"I guess he knows we're here." She whistled, cocking her Uzi to full auto. "Remind me why we're still married?"

"The world is too crazy, beautiful. The Renegade will be so proud of me." He jokingly mused, placing his massive broadsword across his shoulders.

"And you suddenly have a fetish of creepy shits."

"Harsh. We're going to have a baby later o—"

"Say it and I'll shove my boot down all the way to your ass."

"Yikes."

She and Corvus continued forward until they heard scrunching noises of footsteps stepping on dead leaves.

"Found 'em." Corvus chuckled. "Guess my luck is with me this time." In front of them stood a cloaked figure but their face was revealed, the moonlights shining down through the trees over the dark and nightly forest.

"Who... the fuck are you?"

"We're here to interrogate you, kid." Selene threatened dangerously, pointing her weapon at the person cloaked in black. "Release a Pokémon, and you'll have twenty bullet holes on your chest.'

"Sheesh, you're bein' harsh on the kid, honey."

"He deserves it for causing so much destruction."

The kid groaned frustratedly. "Fuck my luck this year. I lost my shits, my damn home, and now I'm getting killed by a bitch and a bastard." Selene glared. Whoever threatens her and Corvus will receive her glorious greeting to Hell.

"We ain't gonna kill ya, unless ya resist." Corvus yawned, seemed not so bothered by the threat and sucked words. He was used to being threatened so often by mafias. "Ya see, my wife and I have some questions about... your background. It interests us why you held such grudge." He shrugged. "Hell, if you spout anything useless information we'd already know, my  HHH would love to introduce herself."

"HHH... what?" The mysterious person muttered, confused and angered of the situation.

"The weapon he's holding. It's Holocaust Herald Harbinger." She sighed. Damn, the name was mouthful. It should have been called Holocaust instead, or Harbinger, but no. The creator of the mutant weapon of sword/scythe/grappling hook/shotgun just loves to nickname any weapons.