Welcome To Some Great Sh-

I am back, bitches!

Eh, get that reference?

Well, nevermind, cuz you all know why you're here. Technically, there are only 20 readers that have seen this chapter, so it's not much of a reunion...

You can't see me, but I'm actually slouching so depressingly that my spine would hate me.

I'm back, yes, but the only reason I'm posting this chapter is to remind you all, after three months or four of sulking and going through one hell of a depressing adventure in 2019, it's safe to say in 2020, I hope it doesn't get any worst than last year, where I get bullied, traumatized, and having to drink a bottle of depression after cremation of the deceased people I cared for.

Anyway, enough of my sad life and let's get straight to the point:

So, I heard you liek my book.

Before I even announce the chapter I'll be posting after three or four months ago, let's give you all some info 'bout our main boys and girls, 'kay?

Starting off with the big boy:

Ash:

Name: Ash Ketchum (previously).

Race: Human.

Allias: Red. The Trainer from Mt. Silver.

Age: 16.

Occupation: Pokémon Trainer, Champion of Kanto, Alola.

Hair Color: Ravenous black.

Eye Color: Hazel brown (previously before his betrayal and learning Aura), glowing crimson (after attaining Aura).

Looks:

Likes: Being alone, emo, quiet, his friends and family, his girlfriends, his Pokémon, helping those who needs help, being anti-social, quiet, battling those who can peak his interest and love for Pokémon battles, and watching sunsets during the st...

Likes: Being alone, emo, quiet, his friends and family, his girlfriends, his Pokémon, helping those who needs help, being anti-social, quiet, battling those who can peak his interest and love for Pokémon battles, and watching sunsets during the start of the morning and the end.

Dislikes: Team Rocket, Giovanni, abusing others such as people and Pokémon, thinking Pokémon are just tools and battle robots and one way to become rich by selling them, those that dares to cross the line between him and his family and hurt them.

The Girls:

Gardevoir:

Name: Summer.

Race: The Ralts line. Half-human, half-Pokémon.

Occupation: Ash's Pokémon.

Human Hair Color: Green.

Human Eye Color: Red.

Looks: