The Familiar Past

"We're going to stay on Manalo Stadium for a week?" An incredulous Lillie said, her eyes staring at her adoptive brother, next to him was his two fiancée. There is only a day left before the Ultra Legend Tournament started. Many Trainers had gathered all over the island by ships, Ride Pokémon, and boats, with all the motels rented freely by Pokémon Trainers that wished to participate the tournament before it ends tonight, where tomorrow, the tournament really begins.

"Yes, little sister! We are going to that island to stay for a week!" Chloe chirped in an excited tone, while Ash looks unmoving and summer shook her head but smiled.

"Uh..." She blushed a bit, caught off-guard the fact Chloe calls her "little sister", because she is Ash's soon-to-be fiancée once they got older. "Anyway. But why? I don't meant to sound rude, but we can board a Ride Pokémon there, and come back?"

"Your brother doesn't approve the fact we would have to simultaneously board on a Ride Pokémon and goes there. Yes, the Manalo Stadium is not too far, but doesn't it seem cruel to force the Pokémon to constantly fly back and forth from Melemele Island to Manalo Stadium?" Sunmer concluded in a calm but kind tone, a smile on her face. Lillie seems to realize the circumstances and rubbed her neck sheepishly and almost guiltily.

"I'm sorry..."

In response, Ash ruffled Lillie's hat, the girl looked embarrassed but nevertheless accepted the pet.

"Don't worry, we have ourselves a VIP room, so we done have to wait in line so much and long." Summer took a brief glance at her darling, remembering how much people that had come to Manalo Stadium. It was probably around three hundred people or so. It was a good thing, that Mewtwo has the helps of Chloe, Summer, and Espeon to expanded the island further. They made a few more motels and hotels before stopping, having to think about how much electricity would be wasted in a day if they continue to make all the motels, so, they resorted to making a large camping area, where free camping tents, beds, lights are offered to make a small home. There are many customized and personal bathroom for each spots they wanted to pick to stay. It was still luxurious, but small, only having a toilet, shower, drain, etc.

Sophocles had all of his Electric Pokémon to filled a massive generator, nearly the size of a house, and there was five more of them. They couldn't help but feel grateful for Sophocles to have all of his Pokémon to electrified the generators to the point where they were confident five generatora underneath the island would be enough to stay the island alive for a week or maybe a month

On the island has many places like usual from a tournament, a store, restaurant, etc. The list goes on.

It has been a while since Lillie became part of the Kantonian Elite Four, ranking 2rd with Yellow on the first line. Due to that they couldn't find any strong Trainers that can be on pair against the Kanto's Elite Four, Lillie was selected to be the second Elite Four, specializing in random types, like Yellow and Blue, minus Sabrina due to the fact her Typing specialist is Psychic. Armed with a Z-Ring containing the Icinium Z-Crystal, and a Mega Stone for her Altaria, she was a force to be reckoned with, alongside with Yellow, Blue, and Sabrina, all trio also armed with a Z-Ring and Mega Stone. For Yellow, her Pikachu, dubbed "Chuchu", was given the Pikanium Z, while her Aerodactyl is given the Aerodactylite. Blue has a Waterium Z, and a Blastoisinite for his starter. Sabrina already has a Mega Stone for her Alakazam, which leaves her having a Psychium Z.

So far, the only regional Pokémon Elite Four and Champion that possesses a Z-Ring and a crystal, was the Alolan and Kantonian League.

Nice.

After they had packed a few clothing to change their clothes, they didn't need to bring shampoo but they did bring a toothbrush and paste with them, Ash sent out his 11 feet Charizard, the temperature around becoming hot but it wasn't extreme as before, as the Flame Pokémon knows how to regulated the temperature he controls. The ones he releases back in the Indigo League was a demonstration of his power and might. Now, he knows he wasn't in a fight, as the behemoth grunted, flapping his wings out that blow a small gust. Lillie released her Altaria, and Gladion releasing his Noivern, that used to be his chosen Ride Pokémon but decides to keep it as his own Pokémon.