Catching Love

Sunlight began to washed over the large room that lies of a certain crimson-eyed boy. Slowly, the light of the sun began to awake his sleeping soul as his crimson eyes began flushing open and close.

Ash pulls himself up from the bed, looking around him and saw it was his room he was currently present at. But he feels weights and look to his sides, seeing as both Gardevoir and Latias, in their human forms, was sleeping next to him. A soft, warm smile forcing over his lips as he slowly pecked gently on their cheeks. An unconscious smile graced over their faces, snuggling a bit into their sleep.

As the crimson-eyed removed himself off the bed, carefully trying not to wake the two our of their beauty sleeping, he silently walks out of the room to get some fresh air outside of the mansion. It was a surprise for him, as no butlers nor maids were on the mansion.

Looking over to a clock hanging on a wall, it was 7:31 a.m., and knows that today has no Pokémon School due to Kukui's absence. So it was one weekend for his classmates, but he usually doesn't go there anymore due to his duties. And today, he was notified not too long ago after he walk out of his room, that Goodshow wanted him to help him with the upcoming Ultra Legend Tournament. A tournament where all powerful Trainers, the Ace Trainers, Gym Leaders, Battle Frontier, Elite Four, and Champions will be participating in. Everyone witht he maxium of six Pokémon can enter, but all the ones that dared not enter was because their Pokémon was no match against the powerful Trainers.

Then, he heard something coming from the dining room.

A sweet and delicious aroma caught his attention, trying to ignore it because he has his suspicious, but the aroma was unbearable. Approaching into the dining room, Ash slowly walks in and was met with a surprising scene.

"Good morning, Ash!"

"Morning, bro."

"Have you brush your teeth, honey?"

Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine was only presented in the dining room, with a beautiful and delicious plate of breakfast food on it, stayed in front of them while one hadn't one to eat it.

"Uh. Morning. And yes, I did brush my teeth." Ash said awkwardly, sitting next to Lillie, while Gladion and Lusamine sat on the opposite side of the table.

"Good. Let's eat our breakfast now that you're awake!" Lusamine beamed, grabbing a fork and spoon. "And don't worry about Gardevoir and Latias, in case they wake up, I'll make them their breakfast."

Ash stares at the plate in amazement. "Wait, you made this by yourself?" He said in surprise. Lusamine smiles brightly, already taking a bite on a sweet flavored bread.

"My one and only."

"But where's the butlers and maids?"

"Oh, I told them that we need a family time, today." Lusamine said.

"But Charles needed me for the upcoming tournament—" Ash paused, his tighten on the spoon and fork softened. "I... guess I can afford to ditch today's work. I'll ask if I could."

"Don't worry, we got that all covered." Lillie beamed happily, confusing Ash.

"I'm sure Mr. Goodshow understands how important this is to you." Gladion said and took a sip of his coffee.

"If you say so. Also, Lillie, didn't you say you were going to stay over at Professor Kukui's house with the others for a sleepover?"

"Family breakfast, can't I?"

"Now, dig in! Your breakfast's going cold." Ash nodded, taking a spoonful of mushroom soup and swallows the soup.

His eyes widened and nearly dropped his fork and spoon.