Few More Days

Few days later ever since Ash and Cynthia has become a couple, we could see a sleeping Champion of Kanto/Alola on his king-sized bed. If you look closely enough, he looks rather adorable in his sleep, to the obsessed females, that is.

Overall, it has been a while since he forced his Pokémon to go beyond limits. Pikachu, well, needs to take Ground-Type attacks from his teammates constantly without fainting. Though, every time Garchomp hits Pikachu with a maximum Earthquake, the poor Mouse Pokémon seems to can't take it anymore and immediately collapses in defeat, proving that, even he has beaten multiple Ground-Types in the past, his biology and Garchomp's insane powers is still far away from being strong enough to stand up against Ash's Garchomp. Jason's, or more like Ash's former Garchomp, was a cakewalk but theirs was monstrous as hell.

Lapras and Blastoise, needed to, as well, take Electric and Grass-Type attacks from the ones who can used Electric, Grass, Fighting, and Rock-Type attacks. Lapras is a Dual-Type, being Water/Ice, thus weak against Fighting, Electric, Rock, Grass, and the move Freeze-Dry. And also, they have to swim all the way from Alola to Kanto, without stopping and swim all the way back to Alola. They need to do this for 10 reps, meaning they have to go back and forth to complete their trainings. It was a pain in the arseholes, that's for sure.

Espeon and, surprisingly, Summer and Chloe, will need to push their psychic powers to the limit. At first, Ash tried to prevent his two mates from going to training, but they protested, as they're still a Pokémon and wanted to train after Summer suffered that beat down. Though worried for them, he eventually allowed them to train to their mentality. By having to used Charizard to destroy many amount of rocks, small mountains, and stuff, they have to used Psychic to stop all the debris from falling. One mistake means a total failure, as they would have to battle Mewtwo in his X Form, definitely not to be messed with unless Charizard comes in.

Snorlax, where do we begin? His biology of eating so many foods amd going to sleep immediately, they need to break that horrifying problem of eating so much. Snorlax's trainings was to not eat so many foods, to see if he could last without eating too much, and overall, through three years, his biology doesn't matter anymore as Snorlax always eat three bowls of Pokémon Food like the others. And he is going to need to increase his durability and speed. His powers are enough, given to that Snorlax are powerful, but his speed and defenses needs to be running along with his powers. Forcing Snorlax to run all the way from the top of Mt. Silver, while constantly getting the other Pokémon residing on the mountain, whom through Charizard's conviction, agreed to take part, to attack him with Hyper Beams and Giga Impacts. Harsh but it proves to be quite useful. Having a mountain full of insanely powerful Pokémon under your Pokémon's commands is very much like bringing an army.

Lycanroc was given the task to... swim around the ocean. It sounds suicidal for any Rock-Types, but three years from now, Lycanroc can swim freely around waters. Though, his training right now was quite brutal, as there are Water-Types residing in Mt. Silver, like a school of Kabutops, Poliwrath, Feraligatr, Kingdra, Crawdaunt, Gastrodon, Seismitoad, and Barbaracle. There is a huge ocean system near Mt. Silver, as such, all the Pokémon resides in or out of Mt. Silver knows of Ash and his Pokémon. They agreed to help Lycanroc, as well as the Waters and Ice-Type Pokémon Ash has. Needless to say, Lycanroc deserves all the pampering he needs.

Venasaur's job is to tank the attacks everyone throws at him. Given to how Venasaur is normally tanky and hard to beat, his job was to take any sorts of attacks everyone throws. Such as Snorlax's Fire Blast, Blastoise's Hydro Pump and Cannons, as well as Ice Beam and Blizzard, Lycanroc's Stone Edge and Charizard's Fire Fang. Usually, all these combined first put Venasaur into a poor state but eventually, his tank began to increase. Also, he works on using his attacking, status and healing moves, such as Giga Drain to sap even more energies and deal more damages, and Sleep Powder to have a better accuracy.