Anger

"Experiment #790: Nicknamed, Denkiurge. Connected with a hydraulic pump and Electric-type Plate, 1200 horsepower engine attached inside the calves and its muscles." Giovanni watched behind a glass, looking down below him with a calm gaze at the purely white room. "Linked to an electrical organ with unlimited electricity comparable to Zapdos, unless overdrive too much power, onto the spine that would filled the engines once it runs out powers." The scientist next to Giovanni explained coolly.

"Emotional level."

"Nervous systems are functional. The drugs on her throat will continue to filled her system until it could no longer stored anymore. She's in a blank slate."

Below them was a naked woman, engines and cables attached to her body, especially her calves and spine. Her mouth was shut by a metal visor, specifically to prevent her from puking the drugs out of her throat, the visor has four metal attachments that pierced the woman's mouth, locking into place and if she tries to pull it out, it'll made the pain worst by pulling acid into her nervous streams. Her eyes were sparkling out electricity, glowing an eerie dead yellow and blue, with bolts of lighting crackling around the eyes.

"Next, Experiment #971. Nicknamed by one of the Grunts as "Deadfire". Transplanted two Weezing organs shielded by multiple Steelix's iron flesh, with two kidneys from a Moltres, to prevent the heat from melting the iron and causing a chain reaction, we have added in a lung from a Glalie. Replaceable cannons in exchange for arms and legs."

A man walked inside through a gate that soon closed after he went inside, he, like the woman, is naked, but doesn't mind anymore as his eyes were ablaze with flames, streaks of fire began to pour out of his mouth, steams hauling out of the corners.

"Let the carnage begins."

The scientist nodded, pulling two black Poké Balls out of her pocket and a hole appears on the window. Tossing the devices inside, an injured and nearly unconscious Articuno and Moltres appears, cawing weakly in outrage, as they tried desperately to stood up.

Two eyes gleamed dangerously.

While the brutality rolls on, Giovanni casually asked the woman next to him, whom looks utterly disgusted and horrified by the caws, the bloods, the bodies. "Also, give me confirmation how Project Ash is made?"

The scientist weakly nodded, the carnage dying down but still looks petrified while Giovanni satisfied his bloody thirst as he grinned in satisfaction. "Bloodstray, we extracted the DNA of every Pokémon and ancient samples of artifacts, related to disaster, and condensed the DNA structures by using Ash's blood, thus the creation of Bloodstray, the living embodiment of destruction and omen. Satoshi was made by using a deceased spirit of a Noctowl, becoming a living ghost without any Aura. As for Ashley, she was once a human until we ejected a virus that would burns the insides and formed a cacoon. The virus we found happens to be a Legendary Pokémon forgotten by the universe due to its wrath and Arceus's decision to erased their existence. Back to her, the virus mutated her on a cellular level but she wasn't able to control the finest form."

"Yes, those failures." Giovanni hummed. "I wonder if Ash will thank me once we meet? Goodness, we're truly best friends." He grinned savagely, watching in wickedness as his little toys started to rip the bodies of the two so-called Legendary Pokémon.

The scientist nervously nodded, holding her notepad tightly as her superior's harsh arm wrapped around her hips, bringing her close to him as he softly said in a insane pace. "Please, lead me to the perfectionists."

"Yes, sir."

"..."

Ash shakily covered his mouth with his hands, closing his furiously glowing eyes to prevent them to see pure war inside his menacing red eyes. Anger purely can snapped his stance and lost his focus on suppressing his Aura. The anger was too much.