Unexpected

"Corvus, how many times do I have to tell you, there is no bar in Alola."

"Well, that sucks. There's no beers around here?" Corvus grumpily said, sitting atop of a tree as he sips on his flask of whiskey, pausing, he stares at it and shakes it a few times. No sounds, great.

"You're an idiot."

"But a handsome idiot."

"An annoying man."

"Sexy and annoying, sweetheart."

A woman sighed. She has bob-length black hair, electric blue eyes, wearing a black clothing consisting of a black tight shirt, black leather pants, black leather boots and a black leather long-sleeved jacket. She sat on another branch, playing with a knife.

"Despite the fact we're married, I find you a lot more annoying than Owl."

"That bird kid's a creepy stalker, eh?" Corvus commented as he lied his back on the tree. "I could practically see him hiding behind the bush." Selene looked over to the direction her husband is pointing at, her eyes narrowed to get a proper look, and indeed, there was someone hiding behind the bushes.

"No wonder why he's like a Noctowl." She remarkef sarcastically, the tip of the knife placing on her finger.

"Also, since when did we asked to become babysitters to these brats?" Corvus asked.

"You asked me, we're not even part of G-Men or other groupies." She shrugged. Until, a large crack follows as she looked down and saw the branch her husband was sitting on had collapses.

"I really need to find a damn cure."

"Corv, it's the "Cross of Calamity", one of Giratina's treasures, what do you expect?" She sighed, as she jumped from the branch, landing next to the man whom didn't seem to care that he'd just collapsed. "Now, tell me, if you see Owl, then where's the other two? See if you're still drunk or not."

"Ashley's at the very top of this tree. Ray's behind us, drinking a cup of tea. Ashley is drinking coffee, and Satoshi is sipping coffee." He lazily replied, and sat up, scratching the back of his head. "Alrighty, you brats, wanna grab some burgs before we leave? I'm need for alcohol."

"But we have just arrived, Mr. Wulfram." said a girl called Ray, otherwise her full name is Bloodstray, she has long black hair tied in a high ponytail, crimson red eyes, black-red kimono, wooden footwear, and a mouth mask.

"Brat, I'm literally a walking disaster. The longer I stay here, the more hellish your days will be."

"Yeah, you're just making this excuse to have more beers." Satoshi called out in a blank voice. He has short black hair, crimson red eyes, a mask, and wearing a black clothing.

"As much as I love and hate beers, I'm not." Corvus sighed. "Look, I don't know what the hell you mean you want to see Red, but I'll be honest with ya, just give it up whatever you're trying to do."

"We have a lot of powerful well-known Trainers here." Inside the office, Kukui whistled as his eyes looked down at the list of Trainers competing, looking at the hologram with a wide smkle. "We even have a Trainer that won the Kalos League."

"Alain? Oh, that was the one that Ash battled on the Finals, right?" Goodshow pointed out. He stroke his long beard. "All the people Ash used to battle on Leagues are all competing."

"This is the most historical League we have hosted, Charles" Scott said. "Winner takes the title of "Pokémon Master", which there was no one out there who is actually the world's strongest Trainer. All Trainers gathered here to win and become the world's greatest Trainer, by claiming the title of "Pokémon Master."