Origin

Like life and death, there comes evolution and growth.

Life keeps a realm beautiful, flourish, lively, and overall, a haven to those that cherished the ways of life. Plants grow. Trees and flowers bloomed fully. The skies wavering beautifully above us. Blue azure oceans that is beautiful, yet dangerous and still beautiful, washing ashore in a calming and relaxing manner. Life keeps a world alive and well. It gives each species to live through years and years until a certain faith arrives.

Death keeps a realm in balance. Life would continue to endlessly flourish and grow, would say it would not be a bad luck, unfortunately, life, like death, destroys nature. Life keeps growing, thus could caused a chain reaction that would devastated landmasses. As such, death, too, existed alongside with life. Death destroys, though, not as what'd you expected, they destroy what life creates and grow by keeping the world and realm in balance. Prevent too much lives to surfaced on the planet, climates caused by death occurred to destroy what life created each times as years passed. A never ending circle of reincarnation. Life creates living beautiful subjects, while death destroys them by keeping the world in balance from life's non-stop growth.

Thus, thanked life and death. Both aren't an omen of destruction but rather they keep the realm in balance which they live.

Evolution is a process where as time passes, an alive individual would begin to evolve, learn. It changes the way of life gives as slowly evolution would begin to arise once they grow and time passed shortly.

Arceus, the creature said to be the creator of the universe, created many orbit rounded rocks by using its divine powers to shaped the universe to what it is today. Though, it accomplished what it wished to fill the endless void, comes a terrible price where its creations would begin to collapse as millions of years passed. Arceus itself knows what it has to do in order to keep its void stable.

Creating three siblings that would be the start of its plan, the Creation Trio arises, Dialga, Ruler of Time, the embodiment of time itself, given by Arceus to let the void alive and rolling. Palkia, Ruler of Space, keep the planets from ever moving to another location by creating gravity and space. Then, Giratina, Ruler of Antimatter, creates layers of gas and air around the universe to prevent the gravity made by Palkia to suffocate and crush the planets.

Arceus, seeing an opportunity of perfecting its dream of seeing a universe where all is alive, began to create another creature. Though, Dialga and Palkia are forever loyal to their father, Giratina, however, rebelled the idea where many objects would rule over the planets which it keeps it safe by creating protection around the planet outside of its gravity, by consuming void into its own home world it created, the Distortion World, where time and space do not existed. Giratina represent the opposite of time and space of Dialga and Palkia. This rebel caused Arceus to banished Giratina into its world, locking it ever from escaping before it could rebel since Giratina's brutality and mercilessness surpassed their imaginations, thus, giving him the title of "Ruler of Underworld", where Giratina is forced to take a role of creating an endless void where sinned souls would go after the creation of Arceus' second project: Mew.

Mew was given the power to create living beings by harnessing Arceus' powers and used its endless spliced genes that grows and matured without ending, to create life on each planets. Where creatures known as Pokémon will arise from the empty planets and live there.

Though, knowing they could not always continue like this after 20 years passed since the existence of Pokémon began to show unexpected results, they created three beings that would keep each planets checked in balance and would reside on a planet where they will be inhabited. Xerneas and Yveltal, as well as Zygarde, to keep the balance in check. Xerneas grows life. Yveltal grows destruction and death. Zygarde rises to fight if the ecosystem is disrupted.