Cynthia Shirona's Confession

Later night, Ash was in his bathroom, letting out a sigh as he let as the warm waters dripped and washed all over his body. It has been a few hours since they've come back from one heck of a family blast, and thanks to Mewtwo getting the message, all of those who isn't associated with Ash has their memory for hat moment erased. But he feels embarrassed that his friends had to see that embarrassing moment.

Currently, everyone is asleep, except for Ash due to a small meeting with Charles, discussing if he could participate in the Ultra Legend Tournament. Knowing his Pokémon were strong, all right, but Ash feels like he wants to participate for a reason. It was his guts as a Champion that tells him he wants to enter the Ultra Legend Tournament as Red, or Ash the Champion of Kanto. The mock battle with Gladion would have his face unrevealed until those who won the tournament will have his identity revealed as the Champion of Alola.

Besides, the Trainer's who participated the Ultra Legend Tournament are full of strong ones, considering of Gym Leaders from l regions, as well as Battle Frontier, Elite Four and Champions. There will be Ace Trainers, and Ash was surprised to see a few familiar faces such as Alain, Sawyer, Astrid, Harrison, Ritchie, Tyson, and many of his rivals during his days as Ash Ketchum instead of Red.

Two person are also participating the tournament, that pissed Ash's temper off. However, he didn't saw Jason's name on the list of Trainers that is participating the Ultra Legend Tournament. The Ultra Legend Tournament spread wide and far like a wildfire, with many Trainers and people getting the ticket to Alola and Manalo Stadium, to the point, the Aether Foundation has to forced the Manalo Stadium to expanded larger than before due to the hoards of people.

Once finishing the bathing, Ash steps out of the bathroom with his towel wrapping his hair, before pulling it out and his hair was now dried. Both Chloe and Summer was sleeping on his bed, still remaining as a human, as he puts on a gray t-shirt and hears someone teleporting inside.

"... ... ..."

"You got a visitor on Mt. Silver. She's been wanting to meet you ever since the Kanto Champion League." Mewtwo said through telepathy.

Ash sighs. "If it's one of them, then tell me to leave. I don't cooperate with the people I hated." Mewtwo closes his eyes, smiling slightly.

"It's not them. It's a certain... blonde Champion."

Ash snaps his head to Mewtwo, almost cracking it and stares at the Genetic Pokémon with slight wide eyes. "... The Sinnoh Champion?" Ash muttered in surprise. Mewtwo nodded, as Ash closes his eyes and thought. "What does Cynthia has to do with me now? If she's been blackmailed by my "Mother", today's a horrible day."

Putting on a black hoodie, Ash nodded towards Mewtwo. His eyes glows blue before they found themselves on the cavern where they stayed. Inside, they could see the Champion of Sinnoh was warmly caressing Espeon's chin, as the Pokémon purred happily at the touch. Ash couldn't help but find the scene to be rather interesting, as Espeon doesn't really open up to strangers other than the people she knew of, or in this case, she loves to be petted by Ash. So it was quite a bit surprising that Espeon opened herself to a stranger she never know of.

The blonde hair Champion seems to noticed their presence, as she stops petting Espeon, who look rather a bit confused before she noticed her Trainer and Mewtwo. She immediately leaps into Ash's arms with a loud "Espi", rubbing her face into his face affectionately as the crimson-eyed rubs her head back warmly.

Cynthia stares at the crimson-eyed boy before her, the boy he suddenly had taken her innocence — Ash, with many emotions swirling inside her eyes. Feeling something in her eyes, Cynthia quickly wiped her tears off her eyes as possible, posturing herself as she quietly said the name she haven't said for quite a while.