New Beginning

... Why did I add this them? The theme when Ceaser from JoJo's Bizarre Adventures dies and Joseph Joestar and Lisa Lisa mourning? The answer: Read the end of this chapter and play this song, it's my depression and I have bad news below...

Inside the meeting room of all regional Elite Four and Champions, minus the Alola region since they're busy, Charles had gathered everyone in Kanto since they were still in Kanto after traveling for so long to get here.

Both Blue and Sabrina glance at their newest member of the 2rd Elite Four. It's only a few hours that Sabrina managed to found a Trainer with 8 Badges and the skills of becoming an Elite Four. She was going to show the kid around, but unfortunately, a meeting was called and both she and Sabrina was forced to come.

The newest Kanto Elite Four was a girl, about the age of 15, with long yellow-blonde hair in a ponytail with a layered fringe at the front, and wears a straw sun hat. She is also short for her age and slim, and wears a long sleeved black shirt under a yellow tunic dress that is edged with green, blue tights and purple ankle boots. Her eyes are a dark greenish yellow.

"Yellow, calm down and take a deep breathe." Sabrina said calmly. The girl was literally sweating and having a hard time to postured herself.

"I-I-I can't believe all of the Elite Four and Champions are here, in this room...!" She squealed before glancing at Lance and Steven, both of them looking at her curiously, including everyone else since e she was new. "Oh, my goodness... It's Lance and Steven... Two of my second favored idols is here...!"

"Geez, Sabrina, what are you even thinking to drag our new recruit into a meeting on her very first day after you just met her like, what, 58 minutes?" Blue snarked sarcastically.

"All right, everyone, let's get down to the meeting." Charles cleared his throat, as everyone stops muttering before looking at the President of the Pokémon Leagues. "It has been three days ever since the Champion League battle in Kanto." Everyone remembers the amazing events. "And I've been thinking... hosting a tournament in the Alola region, where all Trainers can participate in, including all of you. The winner will get a crack on the Alola Elite Four and Champion, whom you already know who they were."

The memories of Ash, Sophocles, Lana, Kiawe and Gladion flashed through their heads, remembering the time when the Alola Elite Four basically one-shot Jason's Gyarados, Dragonite, Sceptile and Magmortar. And the thought of Ash's Charizard brings shivers down to their spines.

"Of course, not only do you get to battle the Alola League. There will be prices. First place gets 1,000,000 Pokédollars, and Silph Co.'s very own invention, a Poké Ball that can catch any Pokémon without failing — the Master Ball. Second winner will receive 800,000 Pokédollars and an Ultra Ball that contains a random rare Pokémon. Third winner gets 500,000 Pokédollars and multiple TMs. The tournament is held in one month and the location is at the Manalo Stadium in Alola, near the Aether Foundation, and is sponsored in part by the four Island Kahunas of Alola and Lusamine, the President of the Aether Foundation, as well as the Elite Four and Champion. Before the competition starts, a party will be held where all contestants can interact with one another. Professor Kukui, the Alola's Professor, will welcome everyone before me and Scott takes the stage, as we will explain how the preliminary round works."

Everyone look towards at each of them, excited for the upcoming tournament. "Before the preliminary round starts, Champion Ash and Elite Four Gladion will have a mock battle to entertain the crowd and everyone before the real tournament started. You have one month to train your Pokémon, as you have seen the power the Champion and Elite Four of Alola. And they weren't getting serious yet." Charles said with a grin, everyone recoiled back in surprise.