Untitled

Ash stared at the clear blue skies with a look of boredom and wonderment, seating outside of the balcony with a cider on his hand, relaxing and enjoying the sunlight washing over his body. It was just another day to sit back and relax comfortably. Though, it's only a few minutes away he is late from the tournament which will be crowded with over a thousand people there so it might take a while until everyone is properly seated, heightened their excitement and that'll be his time to shined.

Pidgeot sat next to him, looking ready to soared off the second he made the call to fly towards the tournament at a mach speed. Ash was enjoying his times to relax and could care more less about the mock battle.

"Hey, Ash?" He grunted to tell Ray to go on, as she pointed at the TV with a questioning look. "Aren't you supposed to get going?" Ash turns around for a moment and looked at the TV, seeing the crowd had been prepared and waiting for the opening ceremony. He shrugged his shoulders and drink his cider.

Ashley and Satoshi were seemingly playing on their 3DS, though, weirdly or possibly uncomfortably enough, Ashley took glances at Ash each every seconds. He shifted himself into his seat, wondering why she constantly look at him every few seconds, though, he did not want to question.

"Do you want to come?" Their heads perked up to him, as Ash slowly got up and drink the last sip of his cider.

They look uncertain while Ashley looked nervous. Ash shook his head and nodded. "Well, I'll be going now." Taking his cap and puts it on, he boarded on Pidgeot. "I ain't forcing you to go, it's up to you." Then, he gestured his firstly caught Flying-type to soared to the air, making sure to make a grand entrance to pleased the boring anticipation.

Queen Ilene stepped inside the lowest basement below her castle that's been standing proud and mighty for many generations. A candle on her gloved hand as she covers her mouth upon coughing because of the dust, it hadn't been cleaned for a long time and it's understandable. The basement below the castle has been abandoned for a very long time ago before she was born, and it is also prohibited by the previous Queen, her mother, no one dared to enter the basement or punishment will be served.

Now she is reigning as Queen of Rota, she has access to enter the basement.

It interests her when for so long as Queen of Rota, she does not know of the basement's existence until yesterday. She was minding her own time by reading the books on the library, to relieve the stress of a Queen by reading one of her favorite books of a hero unchosen by the God and reign as humanity's last defense. It was picked by he mother when she was a small child, remembering it was her favorite bedtime story whenever she couldn't sleep. To this day, she still cherished the book.

And meeting a cloaked figure.

She clearly remember those haunting words and the voice of dread in physical form.

"You'll find a hidden basement below the castle, I believe a key would be handed to you by a guard at 23:19 p.m. Level 0, head to the northeast and turn a hard left, then, walk southwest, you'll find an unbreakable door with an Arcanine's head statue on the door with maw open. Insole the key inside. Meet me there."

Clearly, she doesn't trust the mysterious stranger. She wants to order the guards to seize the man. But in her guts she doesn't want to. Maybe she'll get an answer from that man?

Then again, she had a Lucario escorting her behind, so in case she is in danger, it could sent Aura to warn the guards of her situation or combat the man if he threatened her.

Upon arrival to the said directions, Ilene's eyes widened in a fraction when she saw a metal door, old, rusty, with a sculpture of an Arcanine's head with its maw opened She saw a keyhole inside and pulls the key out of her dress's pouch, like the mysterious man said, that a guard had given to her whom said it was sent by an anonymous letter. He did recommended to throw it, but she disagree and took the key instead. If what he said is true, she could unlock the door with it.