Chapter.2

justxnarryx this one's for you love.

**

It took me a few moments to realise that I infact knew the person who had called me by my stage name.

I left my shopping basket on the floor and rushed out after him so that I could catch him before he left the store and luck was on my side because he was about to walk out when I pulled his arm.

"Gregory?" I still couldn't believe that he was right there, standing infront of me.

"This is a public place don't let me embarrass you by pushing you off me. Let go of my arm." He said harshly.

I felt a sense of warmth at the sight of him even after everything that happened to us or the words he said to me just seconds ago.

"How are you Greg?" I smiled at him and he shot me the most disgusted look he could muster.

"Niall please don't pretend like you know me. You and I seized to be relatives ages ago so just fuck off." He said and I felt anger boil in me.

"I'm doing just fine you know. You guys made it clear that you wanted nothing to do with me and I was on my own until... now. You talked to me first and by the looks of it, you know what I do for a living. Which makes me wonder how you know because the place where that name is used is only for people like me not you, perfect son."

I spat and he scoffed. They all had caused so much pain in my life even when they were far away from me so I wasn't allowing anyone to trash talk me.

"Oh shut up you little diseased parasite. I'm not like you. I was dragged to that disgusting place by me mate whose wife had cheated on and he wanted to just let loose for once. I would never go such places for pleasure. You are a disgrace Niall, I had to leave within two minutes because watching men strip is bad enough but watching you?" He said and I scoffed.

I knew that my family had money, loads, so it wasn't hard for Greg and his friend to pay their way inside the club even without membership cards.

"I'm glad you are not part of us anymore. I wouldn't want to be associated with someone who does such things for money. I bet you even dropped out of Uni. If dad wasn't disappointed in you then, he would surely be now but why tell him when you are no longer his son?" He mocked and instead of speaking back to him I used all of my will to punch him square in the jaw.

I held the collar of his shirt and looked at him in the eyes.

"Never ever say such things to me again. You said it yourself, I'm not your brother so you have no right to say shit about me. You don't know me anymore and what I do with my life is none of your fucking business." I hissed and let go of him then I stormed out of the store and got in my car driving off to school in a rage.

*

I met up with Zayn at the end of lectures and he immediately knew that something was amiss. He was that good at reading people especially me.

"What's wrong Ni? Tell me now which professor messed with you so that I can run them over with my car right now." Zayn said seriously and I couldn't help but smile.

We were sat in the parking lot on the bench that we were waited each other on before and after lectures.

"It's not a professor." I said.

"Oh so it's a student? Makes it easier for me." He replied and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from grinning.

"It's not a student either. Its Greg." I said and as soon as I said his name, the anger was back.