Chapter.3

Both celebrities looked at me with a look that said 'pick me' so I was really caught in a crossfire.

I cleared my throat and directed my gaze to my boss.

"I can divide my time between them, Liam first and Harry last." I said and both lads sighed in relief.

"Good." Liam said and they both paid then they stood up. "Come on, you are riding with me." Liam grabbed my hand but Dan, my boss spoke up.

"You can't go with him, just leave the address and our personal driver will bring him to you." Dan said and Liam nodded then both of them gave Dan their addresses and left.

"Good save, Niall." He said and handed me half of each lad's payment.
That was the deal, if you go out, you got half of the payment instantly and if you were lucky, you got a big tip as well.

"See you tomorrow, Niall." Dan waved as I exited.

I went to different dressing rooms in search for my bestfriend and when I spotted him coming out of a room at the far end, I yelled to get his attention.

"Zayn!"

He turned around and jogged over to me.

"You are not on the list for today's performers, got a day off?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not exactly, I've been booked." I replied and his eyes were as wide as saucers.

"What! We don't do exclusives Ni, its not safe." Zayn reasoned but I only smiled.

"For two people, actually. One at a time." I replied and he held on to a wall close by so as to support himself.

"What? Niall are you sure you wanna do this? No one's forcing you into it?" Zayn asked.

I shook my head.

"No Zayn, no one's forcing me. I was actually told to choose between Liam and Harry and I decided to just divide my time between them." I replied.

"I don't know Niall. Those two are enemies, what if one of them beats you so that the other could react?" He stressed and I spent almost ten minutes convincing him that nothing of that sort would happen.

And I knew that it was true. All celebrities knew that if they didn't abide by the rules their careers would be at stake, so all the people who were hired were safe.

No one had ever brought any complaints about a client harassing them so I knew that it was safe.

"I promise it will be okay. I'll be safe and will be back in one piece." I assured him and he pulled me in a tight hug.

"Keep your phone close and if anything happens, dont hesitate to call me, understand?" I nodded and then he let me go.

"Bye Niall, take care."

"Bye Zayn, I will." With that I picked up two outfits from the dressing room and a bag that had already been packed for me.

I then went out through the back door and got in the car that was waiting for me.

*

Eighteen minutes later, I was standing on the porch steps of the address that Liam had given us.

My driver was waiting in the driveway for me to be safe first so that he could go back and would come back when I would call him.

I knocked and after a whole minute, the door swung open and I was met with Liam Payne's soft eyes.

"Hello, come on in." Liam smiled and I smiled back then I shot the driver a thumbs up and entered the house.