Chapter.13

I'm back y'all!

How you doing?

Please enjoy...

**

When the first tear slipped from my eyes, it was hard to hold back the many others that followed.

I sat on the steps of Harry's house and cried my eyes out. It was no use wiping the tears away because it was raining.

I wasn't crying because of what Harry's mum had said to me. No, not all.

I wasn't crying because Harry hadn't stood up for me either, he and I weren't anything that would make him defend me over his own mother but it would have been nice to know that he would stick up for me in situations like these. Guess we know where we stand now.

I was crying because my family had somehow, crawled their way into my life and managed to screw it up, even when they weren't here. They had cut me off and I had been damaged but I picked myself up and now they were doing it again, passively.

What had I done to offend the universe?

I cried harder until I was convinced that I couldn't cry anymore.

They made me cry and almost loose myself once, I wasn't about to let them or their poisonous words and actions get to me again.

If only I knew what Maura had told the Styles' about me because it clearly wasn't just about my sexuality.

I stood up from the position where I was hugging my knees and straightened myself up.

I felt cold but I was gonna manage.

Crap, I didn't bring my car. The next best solution is calling Zayn to come get me but then he and Liam had a nice thing going on and I didn't wanna tell him any of my troubles until I saw the outcome of his and Liam's date over the weekend.

It was quite a walk but I figured I could manage, calling for a taxi seemed like a not so good of an idea so I didn't even bother.

Atleast I will recollect myself and sort my emotions out by the time I got to the house so that Zayn wouldn't know what happened. I dont know what he would do to Harry if he found out after seeing me in such a state.

I walked away from his house with my head held high, I wasn't about to let anyone drag me down.

*

When I got home, I found Zayn sleeping soundly on my sofa, probably waiting for me but I didn't want him to see like this so I tiptoed to my bedroom and took a quick shower then when I was done, I went down to the kitchen and put the kettle on.

I then went to wake Zayn up but as I expected it was a struggle to get him up.

After about ten minutes of me trying and him almost punching me in the face for disturbing him, I finally got him to wake up.

"Seriously Niall. I hope you have a good reason for waking me up because I will rearrange your face if you don't." He threatened. I smiled because I knew that he was far from hurting anyone.

"I missed you." I grinned and rushed to pour both of us a cup of tea each. When I came back Zayn was glaring daggers in my direction.

"Really?" He asked as I handed him his mug.

"What?" I feigned not knowing.

"You woke me up because you missed me?" He took a sip from his tea.