Chapter.12

I couldn't stop writing, so yeah... double update!

____________________________________

Two days later, I was in Zayn's flat watching a football game with him and Liam.

Anyone who could come would think they were already a couple with how close they were snuggled up to each other.

But I wasn't judging them because I did the same thing with Harry and yet we were not a couple or anything like that.

Yes we had gone on one unexpected date but that was all. I know Harry was having problems to give in and I was okay with it because a relationship is not what I needed especially with the kind of job I had.

I was okay with only being the way we were.

"How is Harry?" Liam's voice brought me from my thoughts and I looked to them and saw that Zayn had fallen asleep.

"He's okay." I said with a smile.

"Are you guys dating?" Liam asked again and I shook my head.

"No we are not and frankly I don't know if that would be anytime soon because I don't want him to control me. You know with my job and stuff." I said.

Liam nodded slowly as though understanding what would happen when we became a couple and Harry was suddenly uncomfortable of showing me off because I'm a stripper.

"Just be careful okay? Not of him, he's okay but he's easily influenced. So be careful with people around him." Liam said seriously and I nodded.

"So you like him?" Liam smirked.

I hid my face behind the pillow that was in my lap. "I'm not sure maybe, maybe not."

"I know that answer too well." He smirked and looked down at Zayn.

"So how far?" I asked and pointed to Zayn.

"I was hoping you'd help me with something. I wanna take him on a date this weekend." Liam said in a quiet voice but there was really no use because Zayn was a heavy sleeper.

"Just say the word and I'll give you all the help you need." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you Niall, for everything." He said and I smiled back at him.

*

That evening Harry called me and told me that he had a surprise for me.

It didn't really seat well with me because I didn't like surprises but he said he was not telling me anything until I got to his house.

"I have a bad feeling about this Zee." I said when I had finished dressing up and turned to Zayn who was sat on my bed.

"It will be okay Ni. It's Harry and he's proven times without number now that you can trust him." Zayn said and I took a deep breath.

I know Zayn was right, I was freaking out for nothing for all I knew he could have gotten a pet and wanted to surprise me with it.

"Okay. I'm gonna go now." I said.

"Good, his driver has been waiting for you for quite some time now." Zayn said and I gasped. I had completely forgotten that he was here already.

We quickly walked down the stairs and I made sure that I had my phone wallet and keys then I kissed Zayn's cheek and was out the door.

I quickly went down and got in the car that was waiting for me.

"Good evening sir?" The bulky man I had come to know greeted me.