Chapter.11

Happy birthday Nialler.
Love ya.

____________________________________

Harry took me to a nice Italian restaurant and I was hesitant at first.

I mean they were pretty pricey and yeah I had the money but it wasn't just my kind of thing.

"I don't know about this place Harry. I appreciate it and all but it's just too elegant for me." I stressed while we were still parked in the restaurant lot.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask you before bringing you here but I kind of have reservations already. But it's okay tell me where you are comfortable at and we will go there." He said and I got confused.

He had reservations? Did he really have that much faith of me coming with him?

"Wait you made reservations already? Like you knew I was gonna come with you?" I couldn't help but ask.

He looked at me and smiled sheepishly with his dimples and all and I found myself smiling with him because his smile was contagious like that.

"Yeah, I was gonna beg you until you agreed to come with me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You are such a dork." I said.

"Thank you." He smiled wider.

"Harry that wasn't a compliment."

"I know."

Now that I think about it, Harry wasn't as bad as he put himself to be. He seemed to only have trouble letting people in but he was really nice deep down.

I remember what Louis had told me two weeks previous when he had come to my school so that we could hang out, he had said Harry had walls around himself for various reasons but that he was a good person when you got to know him.

From then on, I had been curious to know the Harry that was behind the hard exterior he had build around himself and why he had done it in the first place.

But when I had asked Louis, he had said that I would find out for myself because it wasn't his story to tell.

"I missed you when you went away." I blurted without thinking and was about to correct myself but he smiled so big and it warmed my heart that I made him smile like that.

"I missed you more." He replied and I bit back a smile.

It was silent for a bit until he asked if we could go. I nodded and we got out of the car heading inside the restaurant.

When we were done eating, I fished for my wallet and was about to pull out my card but Harry stopped me.

"I got it." He smiled but I shook my head.

"No Harry let me, you are the one who tagged along and it's only right." I said.

"But I brought you here please let me pay, what kind of a man will I be if I don't pay for my date?" He said and mumbled the last part but I head him clearly.

"Wait, is this a date?" My eyes widened.

"I mean only if you want it to be?" He said, unsure of himself.

I contemplated for a while and I thought we were already here so why not?

"Okay." I said with a small smile.

"Okay? As in you want it to be a date?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and he smiled.

"Thank you thank you thank you. You are amazing Niall, you know that right?" I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway.

The bill was soon settled and we stood up then he led me to the door, this time holding my hand.

But before Harry could open the door for us, the security man standing at the door stopped him.

"There's a mass of paps outside waiting for you." He said and Harry cursed.

"Fuck, why does this always happen to me? Now you will be late for work." He turned to look at with with an apologetic face.

"Harry there are people out front with cameras waiting to take pictures of you and ask you all sorts of questions and you are worrying about my work?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I mean if I hadn't come with you none of this would have happened." He said.

"So there is a back door that I can lead you through but you will have to be quick and get in your car before they realize that you are out." The security man said.

"Thank you but I'll just call my driver real quick and have him park a car in the back then we can leave and he'll be back for my car later." Harry said and the man nodded.

We went back to the table we'd been sitting at and sat down while Harry called his driver.

"Why don't you want to use the car you came with?" I asked when he had hung up.

"It's just... I'm not yet out and if they manage to get pictures of you and I coming from a dinner date, I will be in so much trouble." He explained quietly.

I felt sorry for him because I knew that he wasn't out yet but the way he said it was like he was worried about only one person finding out and not the public.

I didn't have much time to dwell on it because his driver had come and the security man led us to the back where we found a car waiting for us.

*

"Ready to go?" Harry asked me and I nodded. It had been a month now and I was so used to Harry coming to hire me but he made me stop performing for him.

He would always come and hire me and somehow, he had managed to convince Dan that he would be driving me instead of sending me with a driver.

The only times, he didn't come was when he wasn't in town and even then, he would send Louis to hire me just so I didn't have to work.

We were really close now and I felt attached to him like I had known him for a long time even though it had been less than a year since I knew him.

We hadn't gone on another date yet but we were closer than ever.

I got my half from Dan and Harry led me outside and to his car.

We both got in and then he drove to his house. When we got to his house, Harry led me inside and I went to sit down on the couch.

I was exhausted. Exams were coming up and I was studying hard for them.

"Movie?" He asked and I nodded. That's what we usually did when I vist him for the past two months.

He never let me perform anymore. Only said he needed me around to keep him company.

"I'll go get the popcorn." I said and started for his kitchen where I quickly made a batch for us and put it in a massive bowl.

I then made my way over to him in the living room and we sat down on the sofa then he started the movie.

All through the movie my eyes kept drooping and Harry seemed to notice because he spoke up.

"Look at you, you sleepy head."

"Leave me alone." I mumbled.

"Would you like to spend the night?" He asked while looking at his wrist watch.

Harry had already set up a guest room that he called my personal room even though I hadn't spent the night at his before.

And so I decided to spend the night.

"Only if you will carry me."

____________________________________

Hello sweet creatures.

I hope it doesn't seem like things are moving too fast. The only reason is because like I said, the story is not a long one and it will only go up to twenty chapters, give or a take a few.

Anyway, thoughts so far?

Spread the love❤

_Jay_