Chapter.22

I wasn't even out the door yet, before Gregory spoke up.

"Yeah, is he so much of a brother if he led you into doing such a despicable thing for a living? Selling your body for all to see, practically being a whore? What kind of family does that?"

I felt my blood boil. Would hitting this lunatic be that bad? I was considering it. I really was.

But I chose not to and just turned around, smiled at them and cleared my throat before answering.

"Well, considering my family disowned me and threw me out on the streets to fend for myself with nothing to my name and he did all he could to help me get a job and help me back to my feet then yes, Zayn is so much of a brother more than you ever were. And especially because if the whoring job paid enough for me to save up and open up a law firm which the said family is desperate to get help from. Then I would choose Zayn a thousand times over you lot." I was actually surprised that I had kept my cool as I said that.

Greg was about to say something but Bobby shot him a glare of the century and he shut up. Smart move Bob.

"Niall, son. Please what should we do to gain your forgiveness? We'll do anything just please name it." I cringed when Bobby mentioned son.

Then I sighed before turning to him fully. "I thought we already talked about. What I've said is irrevocable. Play your cards well and I may just be thinking about a consideration of forgiveness. As for the other deal, not happening." I said and all of their eyes fell.

Gregory had wanted to act tough and all but he crumbled just like his parents.

"Any more questions?" I raised an eyebrow when they didn't say anything but they all shook their heads and I smiled sweetly at them. "So I'm gonna head out now, see you around."

This time, I made it out the door with the biggest grin on my face.

I didn't think standing up to your tormentors and putting them in their place felt so sweet.

It was such a great feeling that I felt like going back there and just laughing my arse off at their predicament.

But I didn't do that, instead I walked back to my office and was met with the sight of my assistant busy retouching her makeup and doing duck faces and smiling like an idiot at her small mirror.

I didn't know what to make of that because that was something that I'd never seen her do. I cleared my throat and she jumped, startled then she quickly put away her things and looked at me.

"Uhm s-sorry sir. You have a visitor in your office." She said and my eyebrow raised at the fact that she let someone in when I wasn't even around.

She seemed to get that, so she quickly continued. "It's Mr. Harry Styles."

Now I understood why she was trying to look extra pretty. Hate to break it to ya sister but he gay.

I nodded and made my way inside.

There on the sofa sat my boyfriend with his head in his hands, probably in deep thought about something.

"Babe?" I called and his head whipped to meet my gaze. I could see the worry written all over his face so I smiled.

He was on his feet in lightening speed.

"Please tell me you are okay. Please tell me they didn't hurt you in any way." Harry cupped my face and looked at me right in the eyes.

"Uh I'm okay?" It came out more like a question. And he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm fine Haz, really. Put 'em in their place." Harry hugged me tightly when I said those words.