Chapter.19

I wiggled my bum and brushed it against Harry's crotch. He groaned and held my waist tighter as we made out hungrily.

"You are such a tease princess." He said against my lips and I smiled through the kiss. He was rock hard, his cock was poking my bum as I sat in his lap.

He was sat on the sofa with me in his lap.

"Will you punish me, daddy?" I whispered and bit his earlobe.

Instead of answering, Harry held my chin with the hand that wasn't around my waist and kissed me so hard but so gentle at the same time.

It was heavenly.

After making out for a little while, Harry disconnected our lips and I pouted but he just chuckled.

"Patience princess."

He placed me on the sofa and stood up, walking to my desk to get the lube and condoms.

He came back and placed the items on the coffee table then he started removing his clothes painfully slow. Making me twitch and grow so hard.

It was almost like he was giving me a strip show.

Since it was clear that he was teasing me, I decided to tease him too. Two can play after all.

I looked at him and held eye contact then I started palming myself through my pants.

I moaned at the friction I was getting and smirked when Harry was on top of me in seconds.

He tore off my clothes and attacked my neck. Sucking and nipping and biting.

By then both of us were completely in the nude. He got away from my neck and kissed and lips then he grinded down on me and I cried out in pleasure while he grunted.

He then grabbed the lube bottle and popped it open, coating his fingers in it then he prepped me.

When I told him that I was ready to take him, he removed his fingers from inside me and slid a condom on his shaft then he lubed himself up and put some on my entrance as well.

"Ahhhh fuck!" I yelled out when he pushed himself in.

"Fuck baby. You are so tight for me." He said huskily. Was it even legal to be that sexy?

"Move." I instructed and he slowly pushed himself all the way in. He then kissed me to let me adjust to his length.

"Okay. I'm good now." I said after breaking the kiss.

He looked at me deep in the eyes and started moving slowly.
Looking into his eyes, I felt so much closer to him and I loved it.

"You are so so good princess. Being good for daddy." Harry said and leaned down, pecking my lips twice.

"Harder. Give it to me harder." I moaned out and he did exactly as I asked. Fucking me deep and hard.

"Ahhhh! H-Harryyy!" I yelled when he hit my prostate dead on.

"You like that baby. You like daddy's dick, deep inside your tight little hole?" Harry talking dirty to me just turned me on even more.

"Yes. I like it d-daddy. Can I ride you?" I asked and looked at him with big eyes.

"Fuck, baby. How can you say such things and look this innocent?" He asked but I didn't need to answer because he stood up and lifted me along with him as I wrapped my legs around him.

He moved to my desk and sat down in my chair then I adjusted myself in a comfortable position in his lap. I started to move my hips slowly trying to find a rhythm and when I did find it, I started bouncing up and down on his dick.

"That's it baby. Daddy likes it like that." Harry said.

I buried my head in his neck and used that time to kiss his neck.

Then he took my hard, throbbing member and gave it a few tugs but I was already gone.

I came on our stomachs with a loud yell of his name and shortly after, Harry came too.

After we rode out our highs, I stood up slowly and winced when I stood up straight.

Harry removed the condom and tied it up then he disposed it off.

I took put a towel that I didn't even know why it was in my drawer to start with, and cleaned both of us.

"We had sex in your office. Congratulations once more baby." Harry said.

"Thanks a lot babe." I said and kissed his lips sweetly and slowly.

*

A week later, I was sat in my office working. I had just gotten from school an hour prior.

There was a knock on my door and I told whoever was knocking to come in.

It was Matthew, one of the lawyers.

"Hi Matt." I greeted. " What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Well, I came to remind you about what I asked. You know with those clients whose company is about to go bankrupt because of bad partnership?" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah. What about them?"

"Well. I was thinking that you could meet them and get started with the case. Set a court date and all those procedures." He explained.

"Ok can you tell me again why they can't just go to another firm because if their company is as big as you say then they would want to go to old firms and not here where we just started out." I asked and he took a deep breath.

"First Niall, give yourself more credit. The things you have done for your clients travel and people hear about you. That's why I left my previous work place to come here. The second reason is because we are like their last resort. The company that they partnered with is a well known law firm and it is well connected with law firms across the globe, except for this one. So if they decide to go anywhere else, chances of them losing the case as well as the company are high. They are solely relying on us." Matt explained.

I sighed and took off my glasses.

"I don't know Matt, I mean if that law firm is well known shouldn't we be working alongside it and not against it? Seeing as we are running a law firm too. Plus I have so many things to do and I have upcoming exams..." I trailed off.

"We should be working alongside the law firm but they are in the wrong from what I heard and this company is about to be sucked dry. And if you can't manage, one of us can work with them. But you are the best. You might not have your full practicing license yet, but you are really good Niall. All we need is your permission and we'll answer them if they can hire us or not." Matt explained.

I placed my head in my hands. The case seemed big and I knew that Matt wouldn't come to me if they weren't in need. He would have simply declined them and told me about them later. But he seemed like he wanted to help them so bad.

"Plus they are Irish and you are Irish so it will good." Matt added with a smile.

"Who are these same company owners?" I asked realizing that I had no idea who we had been talking about.

"Oh they are all family but they have individual shares in the company. Their names are Bobby, Maura and Gregory Horan." He said and I stood up from my chair.

"WHAT!?"

____________________________________

Here goes, my sweet creatures.

They are here, they are desperate, they want his help even though they don't know it's him, yet.

Thoughts on what they will do when they realize that the only firm to help them is owned by Niall?

Thoughts on how Niall will handle it?

Spread the love❤

_Jay_