Chapter.23

HARRY'S POV

I paced the space of my dressing room back and forth. I couldn't stop pacing because if I did I'd just begin bouncing my leg and biting my nails.

I was with Louis in the dressing room of a well known late night show and I was about to be interviewed in ten minutes.

But it wasn't the initial interview that had me freaking out, it was what I had planned on doing.

"Harry stop pacing, you are making me dizzy! It's gonna be okay." Louis said when I couldn't keep still.

I managed to stop pacing and stood infront of my bestfriend who was seated in a small sofa.

"Will it, though? What if it turns out a total disaster? What if I loose everything and my fans hate me?" I was worried.

"You won't loose everything, Haz. And the people who really love you for you will always love you. Plus Niall will be so proud of you." Louis tried cheering me up but I still remained worried. "Wait, Niall doesn't know, does he?"

I shook my head at that. "I wanted to surprise him and all but now I'm not sure. I mean I have all these scenarios running through my head of how it would turn out and I don't want to find out how it would go."

Louis sighed and stood up, wrapping his arms around my torso.

"It will be okay, calm down. You have come this far already and you could go ahead and do it. Me and the boys are behind you. But if you are not ready, then that's fine too. Don't feel pressured, you are still Harry and we love you no matter what you decide to do."

Louis and I stood hugging in the middle of the dressing room with nothing but silence around us.

"Thank you Lou, you sound like Niall." I smiled. "But seriously thank you, I really needed that. And I'll let fate decide on what I'll do. I won't promise anything." I said and Louis smiled back then we broke the hug.

It had been a couple of months since Niall and his family's encounter. True to his word, he didn't help them and the mighty Horan Company had slowly started crumbling but he didn't bring himself to care so why should I?

Although he didn't help them, he was now talking about his childhood more and more and just talking about things that he and his family did and I think that was a good start to his way of forgiveness.

I couldn't put a time frame of when or how long it would take him to completely forgive and be okay with them, because they hurt him bad, but he was on the highway heading there.

Our relationship had been amazing and I couldn't have been happier. I was more than ready to take it to the next level but I needed to to do something first.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone stuck their head through the door and told me that I was up.

I stood up and looked at Louis.

"Good luck, mate." Louis patted my back and I smiled in appreciation.

Soon I was walking behind one of the crew members and being led to my interview.

*

Half an hour through the interview, my heart was at rest. I hadn't been asked about the question yet.

The fact that I had a live audience and that Niall was probably watching this, had freaked me out at first but it had also calmed me down.

Not that I hadn't done any interviews that Niall had witnessed. Hell, he had even been in the audience a few times but this one was special.