Chapter Twenty Nine

▬

[ CHAPTER TWENTY NINE ]
Penis Lupin and the Sex Depraved Snivy

The Christmas Holidays actually went by a lot quicker than Exie had anticipated. Having Sirius there for the first week really made a difference: a little of slice of Hogwarts had come home with her. By the time he left, Lena and the twins had returned, followed soon after by her parents until they were back to a full house. Her parents were on great spirits, their negotiations in Geneva having been a tremendous success. Although they eventually had to go back to work after New Years, the family made the most of their time and honestly it ended up being one of the best Christmases yet.

Part of her did feel sad when the day came to leave but it was mostly outweighed by excitement. The moment she was reunited with the boys, she felt complete once more, the five of them in hysterics the entire train ride. They managed some business too - it was crucial they figured out a way to explain their soon to be month of silence before they.

After several rejected suggestions including claiming their tongues had been removed and joining a monastery, they at last stumbled onto a winner. They'd claim it was a silent protest in favour of the harsh punishments for those who dared to step outside the tyrannical rules that bound Hogwarts. All they had to do was get just one of them thrown in detention and the plan could kick off. With their track record, James and Sirius assured the others that they could cause enough trouble to earn detention before they even got off the train. Thanks to his Mother's potioneering hobby, James had already managed to swipe mandrake leaves from her collection so all they really needed now was for the prank to go ahead.

Given that the boys didn't want to mess around, Exie expected it would most likely occur by the end of the day at the latest. Luckily Exie had known this would probably happen so had already planned something for her and Lily before she went into a months vow of silence.

"Are you okay, Exie? You've hardly touched your plate." Peter noticed during dinner.

"Just had a few too many chocolate frogs on the train," Exie explained as nonchalantly as possible. It sounded casual but really it had taken her a good hour to come up with, "Anyway, if I'm hungry later I can just go and bargain with the house elves."

"If you threaten to wrap a tie around one of their ears, they'll really give you anything," Sirius grinned fondly, "Even freedom can be a great weapon in the hands of someone who knows how to use it."

Technically, Exie wasn't lying. She was planning a trip to the house elves later but would try actually asking them nicely before resorting to Sirius's immoral tactics.