☆ THIRTY FIVE ☆

chapter songmadonna: papa don't preach"he's says he's gonna marry me / we can raise a little family / maybe we'll be alright / it's a sacrifice"

chapter song
madonna: papa don't preach
"he's says he's gonna marry me / we can raise a little family / maybe we'll be alright / it's a sacrifice"

1984

If one looked close enough, they could probably see the anger radiating off every part of El's body. Is Honey telling the truth? Is she just trying to get under my skin? Is this another ploy to break up my relationship because she's a jealous bitch who can't find happiness literally anywhere else? El knew she was probably lying, but did that stop her from marching straight into the studio to give Nikki a piece of her mind? Nope.

"You," she growled, pointing at Nikki, "out here. Now."

Nikki looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "Me?"

"Did I stutter?" She should've waited until they got home. She shouldn't have let her emotions get the better of her and put a dent in her professional reputation, but her emotions had been running rampant due to her hormones being out of whack and she couldn't kill Honey in the bathroom, so this would have to suffice. Honey sat quietly on the couch beside Tommy, but the growing grin on her face said everything her stupid mouth wouldn't and, well, maybe El could kill Honey right here in front of everyone.

"Don't look so smug, you bitch," El barked. "I will beat your ass all the way back to the Shore, you Jersey slut!"

"Woah, woah, woah! What the fuck!?" Tommy stood from the couch.

"Are you gonna tell him or should I?" El asked Honey, though it came out as more of a demand. Honey remained silent and El just laughed. "Your lovely girlfriend let me know who the father of her baby was in the bathroom," she looked over to Nikki, "Congratulations, Sixx! You're gonna be a daddy!"

Nikki was silent for a moment, and then he started laughing maniacally. "Have you lost your damn mind? I hate that bitch! You think I'd willingly go anywhere near her?"

Tom, the producer, sat in his chair ready to crawl out of his skin from the tension in the room. Mick and Vince were beyond entertained by the drama unfolding before them, and Doc was shocked. He was used to the relationship drama, but never from El and Nikki. El was calm, cool, and collected no matter what. The world could be ending and she wouldn't even bat an eye.

"I'm just relaying the information that was brought to me," El shrugged, though every move from her was loaded with an underlying sense of hurt and came from a defensive place.

"Is it true?" Tommy asked Honey, but Nikki answered before she could get a word in.

"No, you bonehead, it's not true!" Nikki smacked Tommy across the head. "Your whore is just pissed off because I'm not another rockstar she can cross off her list! I have never and will never sleep with her," Nikki narrowed his eyes at Honey, "You leave me and my wife the fuck alone or you'll regret it." He exhaled all the hate he felt building up in his body before he actually killed her and headed toward the door, grabbing El on the way. "Work day's over. Everyone go home." And then the door slammed.