Pixhite Discovery! Ryoka Opens Up

"Oh honestly Bow! Either wake up or I'm leaving you here!"

With no reply, Itose sighed and picked the poor fairy up. Still sleeping peacefully, she grinned a creepily cheeky smile before proceeding to shake him rapidly.

"Ah!" Bow yelled "What was that for? ~bo"

"School! I'm not leaving you here. Who knows what you'll be up to."

"What? I can behave myself. ~bo"

"I highly doubt it."

"Itose? Who are you talking to?" Itose's dad knocked on the door

"Absolutely no one" Itose yelled before stuffing Bow into her bag.

"Well, okay. Hurry up and eat breakfast!"

"Coming!"

Busting the door open, she skidded to the table and quickly munched on her food. Glancing at the clock, there was only a few minutes left before she knew for certain that she was late. Without a moment to spare, she quickly waved her family goodbye before dashing out the door. Running down the path, there was no time to take in the beautiful morning scenery because if she did, she'd have to admire the principals office too.

As usual, class was a bore. Staring into space, she payed no attention to the teacher as they taught. Words entered one ear and left through the other. Her brain was only air at the moment and her face definitely showed it. Her chin resting on her hand, she fidgeted with her pencil and drew on the corner of the page. Unconsciously, drawing the fan that she had picked up a few days ago. Now, there were two Pretty Cure's and there was no stereotypical wise elderly person to guide them. Bow could be seen as that figure, but it seemed like he too had no idea what was happening. Even though she noticed that he was somewhat familiar with the word. Shaking her head, she dozed back off into the world of her imagination.

The lunch bell brought her back to life and she was immediately up and out with her bag in hand. Rushing to find a quiet area, she opened up her bag to let Bow out.

"You took your time ~bo"

"What? Do I control time now? I can't help that school is so long"

Climbing out of the bag, he settled down on the ground as she shared her lunch with him. It was quite a westernized lunch. It was a ham and cheese sandwich, an apple and a juice box.

"When did you make that? ~bo"

"I didn't. Dad did." she grinned as she took out a bite "he's improved quite a bit though. A long time ago, he would have forgotten something, added an unnecessary item or simply just didn't make me lunch."

"That's nice of him ~bo"

"I mean, he doesn't have a choice, right? It's me and all my brothers with my dad. He had to find a way to keep us alive."

"I suppose... ~bo" Bow paused, he wanted to know what happened to her mother but before he could ask, Itose saw Ryoka wandering around.

"There's Ryoka! Let's go!"

Grabbing her things, she stuffed Bow back into her bag and ran to the green haired girl.

"Yo!"

"Oh." she hesitated "hello"

"Come have lunch with us!"

"Us?"

"Yeah. Me and Bow"

"Oh."

Together, the two went back into seclusion to eat their lunch. It was quite clear that Ryoka was still a little awkward around them but Itose was determined to get to know more about her. She had made a promise to be her friend and that's what she was going to do.