I am a Pretty Cure.

Clutching onto the three pieces tightly, Corde hid them behind her back as she faced Maruko and Rokkaku who clearly were very angry. They had a dark and grim glare on their faces, one the girls had never seen before. As usual, Seihou wasn't there. Maybe he didn't care? Seeing their angered expressions, Corde calmed down. It didn't seem like it to them, but they did care. MonoChro cared about each other even if it didn't feel like that to them. Maruko and Rokkaku were both worried about the TriTriplets who seemed to have been destroyed, it was a normal reaction to be so tense.

"What did you do to them!" Maruko roared, a dark energy swirling around her

Prism Arc didn't reply. Standing their ground, they stood cautiously as they analysed the situation. The Lady in the Prism Heart was right, they weren't strong enough to defeat them yet. They needed to avoid any sort of physical contact as much as possible. If they were to fight now, not only would they lose Bow and break their promise again, but they might not even survive to save him if that happened.

Terrified, the girls didn't say a word. Afraid of what might happen next. That didn't stop the two angry MonoChro members however. Fueled with rage, the girls could feel a sense of revenge coming from them. This was definitely not a good sign.

Soon, without warning, Maruko swung forward, lashing out at the girls who hurriedly dodged out of the way. Rolling to the sides, Aloe accidentally dropped Bow who opened up his eyes to the shock. Immediately, the Pixhites surrounded him in order to protect him.

"What... what happened? ~bo"

"After you were rescued, the girls purified the TriTriplets with a new combined power" Nyumi explained

"Maruko and Rokkau must have seen it and are getting revenge" Pabi mumbled

"The girls must control themselves or they will be defeated" Jiel said with a worried tone "I hope Haven can create a shield powerful enough to shield from their attacks"

"At this rate, all they can do is avoid a fight and find a way to stop them" Nyumi said

"This is not good... ~bo" Bow said trying to get up

"You musn't!" Jiel said "you are much too weak!"

"The girls are doing this to protect me... how can I, a samurai, just let them fight my own battles! ~bo"

"This is their battle too!" Nyumi grabbed his arm "this is the toughest battle they've had to date, as impossible as it may seem, this is their purpose as the Pretty Cure!"

"Their purpose as the Pretty Cure? ~bo" Bow stopped

"To protect those they treasure." Pabi said with a smile "If they need help- help will come."

The Pixhites and Bow watched the girls dodge the attacks. Flying left, right and center in order to avoid getting hit. As they jumped around the place, Amber noticed Aloe suddenly get trapped by Rokkaku. With wide eyes and not a moments hesitation, Amber ran and pushed Aloe out of the way, getting herself caught up in the attack instead.

"Amber!" Aloe screamed as she crashed into the wall

Haven and Corde turned around. Crushed under a pile of rocks and rubble, they saw a weak girl in shining yellow light lay weak and unconscious.

"No!" Corde shouted, rushing towards her "Amber! Amber!"

"Why did you do that!?" Aloe screamed in exasperation as she nudged Amber awake

"You were- you... you were going..." Amber coughed "to get hit"

"But doesn't mean you get hit instead!" Aloe held her tight "stay down..." she glared at Rokkaku who laughed a sinister laugh.