Open! The Heart of Prisms

The day began like any ordinary day. Itose rose from within the bed sheets and knew that it was the start of a new day. Bow watched her as she sat at her bad rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Slowly waking up, she headed to the bathroom where she got ready for school. The rest of the house was quiet as they were still fast asleep. It felt strange, being the first one awake. Fixing her uniform, she patted down the creases due to her throwing it the other day. Brushing her hair she placed each strand into what she assumed was neat. Bow continued to watch her in silence, in awe that he didn't need to wake her up. She seemed to have grown he thought. Itose was still the same person but she now exuded a different aura. She matured though she already was mature. She was strange. She patted her heart shaped necklace as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Taking a glimpse of Bow behind her she spun around.

"Oh Bow! Good morning!"

"Now you greet me? ~bo" He raised an eyebrow with a smile

"Oh sorry sir!" She took a deep bow as she laughed "better?"

"Didn't mean that but sure ~bo"

"Let's go" She opened up her bag which he proceeded to jump in turning into a fan as a disguise.

Walking downstairs she realised her father was awake. He was cooking.

"Good morning!" she cheerfully exclaimed

"Good morning Itose! Ready for today?"

"Yep! The others will be too since they're much more organised than I am"

"That's good news!" he said as he dropped a plate.

Almost immediately, Itose who was at the door with her shoes on tore them off as she made her way back into the kitchen.

"No need to help Itose, I'm just being a little clumsy this morning. You run off to school!"

"I'll help you so that I know I didn't just leave you hanging"

He smiled as he allowed her to help. Picking up the small shards she checked everywhere to make sure they weren't hidden in random crevices.

"Why you crawling around?" Her brother Sedaka asked after being awoken by the loud crash

"To check if any piece is anywhere else duh" she said without looking at him

"It's good that she is checking" Daiki said "Sometimes the little pieces you didn't care for would be the most painful"

"Right" Sedaka scratched his head

"Run off to school Itose. Seryuu left a little before you came down"

"He did?!"

"Mm. He's quiet and quick that dude"

"Well, I'll be off! See ya later and by the way!" She skidded backwards to look at her dad and brother "please please please don't be weird when my friends get here!"

"Haha, can't make any promises" her dad winked

"Promise?!" She said sternly

"Maybe"