Just a Little Forgiveness, that's all.

It would have remained a very ordinary day. The sun was still shining, they were still themselves but they knew something was off. Tension filled the air but they made sure to remain calm and civilised so that nobody would suspicious of their actions.

Since the TriTriplets suspicious appearance, the four girls remained cautious at all times. Everywhere they went, they checked their surroundings, seeing if MonoChro were to be seen. However, Monochro wasn't their problem. It was themselves. For the past few battles, they couldn't help but notice their poor teamwork and skills. One person would miss the timing and others didn't have enough strength to defeat the enemy. Nobody wanted to say anything but everyone could tell it was the same person making the exact same mistakes. Cure Amber.

One time, Amber was given the opportunity to give the final blow but instead missed the target and hit Haven who was watching from afar. The mistake caused the battle to last longer than it should have. The others didn't say anything except Corde who'd smile to reassure her it was okay.

The next battle, they were fighting Rokkaku and the battle was intense. The Hageruze was strong and Aloe had it in her grips. In order to make sure they would win it, Aloe had asked Amber, who was the closest, to go to her right. Instead, Amber aimed to the left and hit Aloe who released the monster from her grips. Aloe didn't have time to be angry and simply just walked away. Upset that she missed again, Corde smiled once again.

Everyone knew, even Kanae, that she was way too intimidated. The monster was big and scary, able to defeat her in two seconds. She's always at the sidelines, hiding away and not fighting unless someone calls on her to come.

"We need to do something" Ryoka said to Bow grouchily

"About what? ~bo"

"Kanae."

"What about her? ~bo" Bow looked at Ryoka who groaned

"She's so weak! For the past few battles, she's the sole reason as to why we lose! She's clumsy, scared and always makes so many mistakes! If she continues like this, we're going to lose for sure! She has to get stronger!"

"I see where you're coming from, but Kanae gets intimated really easily. It's easier to slowly let her work on it ~bo"

"Sure but that's not going to work when the darkness takes over." Ryoka said with a glare in her eyes "She's a nice girl and all, but way too nice. It's like she's scared to do anything."

Bow sighed. He agreed with her but he didn't want to seem mean. After all, he was sure that Kanae was working just as hard as the other girls.

"Itose doesn't help either."

"Why? ~bo"

"She's always so... forgiving. I mean, that's a good thing but you've got to be harsh sometimes if you want to get better! If you're working out, you see a donut and you tell yourselves it's your treat. That's fine once. But if you say that every time you see a donut, you've totally forgotten your purpose of working out! You've got to be strict. Tell yourself the donut isn't good for the workout."

"Maybe you should tell her? ~bo" Bow suggested

With that in mind, Ryoka walked away leaving Bow to sigh after her. The girls were nice people but their personalities clashed sometimes. Itose was laid back, Ryoka was an extreme hard worker, Aone hated to slack in anything and Kanae was shy and intimidated. How those four became Pretty Cure's was beyond him. He was just worried on what was going to happen next.

Later that day, the TriTriplets had appeared once again. Like the previous time, they were there to tease the girls in almost a mocking way. No intentions of defeating them but simply to watch them go crazy in a battle.