To you a Happy Birthday

Rokkaku edged closer towards the girls, the five of them ready for any sudden movements. Corde had ordered the Pixhites and Bow to hide somewhere safe until the battle was over. After all, his goal in the end was still Bow. Remembering Guru's words, they knew they had to purify all the MonoChro members but Rokkaku was certainly the most persistent. Purifying isn't a forced thing, so trying to persuade him to allow himself to get purified was going to be a task in itself. Especially when he was so adamant about defeating them. A fight was never the answer in the first place, but a fight is what he wants, then a fight is what he gets.

Weapons ready, Rokkaku was the first to attack. Sending a dark blast of energy, Haven was quick to protect them with a shield. It didn't last long however, and the girls were immediately blown away by the strength of his powers. It wasn't time to give up yet, there was something within them that told them that there was still a little bit of white left in him. Sliding to the sides, Haven and Aloe raced behind Rokkaku. Amethyst and Amber remained up front while Corde jumped to the tops of a building, to see him from above.

"Tch. You think you can defeat me?" Rokkaku sneered "It takes more than measly little girls to fight someone this strong!"

"Hah. Too bad. Unfortunately, you're going to be defeated by these measly little girls." Corde called back

From afar, Hiroshi, Bow and the Pixhites, for some reason, had managed to make their way towards Reo who was hidden behind a building.

"Reo? ~bo"

"Oh... uh? Hi?" Reo smiled awkwardly. He knew and saw Bow many times but it was his first time actually talking to the... fairy.

"What are you doing? You have to get to safety! ~bo"

"I know but..." his gaze fixated on Haven in the middle of a battle

"Worried? ~bo"

"Yeah..." Reo flushed red in embarrassment

"They're the Pretty Cure's, they'll be fine ~bo" Bow paused, that was the first time he properly acknowledged the Pretty Cure's powers. His whole life, he was taught that Pretty Cure's were bad people, untrustworthy and people who broke promises. Yet here he was, comforting a human by saying the Pretty Cure's could handle it.

"I definitely agree" Hiroshi nodded "they've got this"

After a momentary pause, Reo spoke "Let me properly introduce myself. I'm Reo. Reo Hada."

Bow nodded "I'm Bow. ~bo"

"Hiroshi and those are the Pixhites"

"I've met... some of the pixhites before"

The group hiding away looked at the battle.

"I guess we have one thing in common." Reo said as he stared

"Hm? ~bo"

"Despite being worried, we... know. We know that they can do it. It's a promise they made. Not only to this world but your worlds' as well."

"You're right... ~bo"

Meanwhile, Haven found herself colliding into Amber and the both of them crashing up against the wall. Although in pain, it was tolerable and they stood once again. A flash of colors and lights swirling around as they tried to attack Rokkaku but failing. If black was the absence of colors, nothing would reflect on him. They needed to find a way to add even a small patch of white back onto him, in order for their attacks to work.

"Rokkaku." Corde shouted at him

Stopping what they were doing, they watched her boldly walk towards Rokkaku. Glaring as she walked closer, she stood right before him.