Where there is Color, there is Light

Since learning about the Lady in the Prism Heart's past, she had never appeared again. The girls tried to call her out time and time again, but still no reply. They had no idea how to move forward. They had no idea that she would be Cure Prism. Thinking she may have disappeared, the girls had to move on after all, a few weeks had gone by and they had no time to be worried. Life was finally catching up to them. From school, assignments, family and trying to have a social life. It was finally October and the leaves were changing color. At times like that, they too wondered, if they were changing colors.

Nanamigaoka High School were in the middle of preparing for the school festival. It was the one time the girls felt free and like nothing was going to haunt them. The past few weeks without Cure Prism were hard. Both Rokkaku and Maruko had been persistent in defeating them but thankfully they were able to fight back. However, they were unsure as to how long they would last. Cure Prism was their only answer to everything and at that point, even Shia was feeling a little lost but what could they do.

The theme for that years school festival was Halloween as it was taking place near the holiday. The majority of students had agreed to transform the school into a big haunted house, with each classroom having different scarers. Those who managed to pass through the haunted house received awards. Itose, Aone and Shia's class were in charge of decorations while Ryoka and Kanae's class were in charge of the makeup and hair. Other classes were in charge of rewards and making their classroom as scary as possible.

Busy painting a backdrop with pumpkins, Itose soon found herself droned out. Nobody bothered to disturb her as they realised she was in her zone. With her sleeves rolled up and her hair out of the way, Itose sat quietly in her corner of the room as she concentrated. Perfecting every stroke with the right colors. A splash of orange, black and green surrounded her paintings. With highlights of yellow and even red. She was determined to make it the best thing she had ever made.

Meanwhile, both Aone and Shia, along with a couple of others, were sitting at desks busy carving pumpkins. On the floor, there were already dozens of pumpkins they had each carved but they needed more, especially because every classroom needed one. Carving a face, Aone nudged Shia to show hers. Turning to look, Shia let out a little giggle before proceeding to show hers. The two unknowingly had decided to draw different variations of Itose. Aone had carved Itose's angry expression while Shia carved her fed up expression.

"How can you tell it's Itose?" Aone asked with a laugh

"Actually, it looks more like Corde and that's how I knew" Shia whispered

"Ah" Aone smiled

The two continued with their work, the classroom full of chatter. In the year below, Ryoka and Kanae were simultaneously helping a student into their costume. With Ryoka on makeup and Kanae on hair, the two surprisingly worked very well together.

Preparations for the haunted took a while and by the time they had accomplished their tasks, the sun was already down. All students gathered together in the hall, their principal complimented them on their achievements.

"Bravo, high schoolers! Congratulations on your hard work, let's see if many enjoy it tomorrow! Per request, the scarers have been asked to take their places in the school. The classes who aren't scarers are requested to test out the school! Now everyone, get to your places and other students, please exit the building until further notice!"

"Okay!" the cry of students echoed the room and soon everybody was running out.

Once outside, the five girls finally met up.

"I guess we have to test it out" Itose said with a nervous laugh

"Mhm..." Ryoka nodded staring at the doors "there's something creepy about schools at night..."