Regal Mode! Red is for Love

Itose stared blankly at the clock as it continued to tick away. Ruah watched with Boshi and Bow from a distance knowing Itose was nervous. She no longer looked like the strange girl who eyed you weirdly, she was now that girl who sat in silence for long periods of time. Hiroshi was busy in Pact's Country and she couldn't keep asking him to go back and forth, it was too much of a hassle. The others received their Regal Mode transformations and she knew it was up to her to get hers.

Her brothers also watched her from afar, wondering what happened to their overly hyper and weird sister. It were as if she disappeared. It was normal for a family member to worry when someone doesn't act the same.

"She's zoned out" Her dad said coming in as he fixed some of the Christmas decorations "Should I light this up?"

"Sure, it may lighten her up" Watase said beckoning to Itose who was still staring at the clock.

"Should we be worried?" Raizou asked

"Mm, wait" Seryuu said as he silently put down another set of boxes into the shop.

"Wait for what?" Raizou turned to him

"It's Itose, she does weird things all the time. Give her space, she'll be fine" Seryuu replied calmly

"It's like you're the only one who gets her" Sedaka scratched his head

"Maybe I am."

"Let's go, we have to prepare for our Christmas dinner. We were invited to the Koujiki household since they're holding this ridiculously large banquet for Kanae's friends and we were all invited" Her dad said playing around with some bows "this or this?"

"Neither" Sedaka said looking at the bows in disgust

"Fine kid, tell me what looks nicer hm?"

"No bow. No bow"

"Oh come on! It's the Koujiki household and you want me to lack "good first impression"?!"

"Sure."

"This family. So likeable." He rolled his eyes and made his way out the door.

Itose finally got a hold of herself and gestured Bow and the Pixhites out the door. They were planning on going ice skating that morning and heading back to Kanae's house for a big dinner.

She decided to wear her most festive attire that day. A red dress with white fluffy rims. In replacement of her usual beanie, she decided to go for a santa hat and let her hair down for a change. It felt weird but she may as well.

The ice skating rink was fairly empty surprisingly but that was probably because it was early in the morning. Aone and Shia were already waiting and she could see Ryoka approaching from the distance. She was wearing a cute green dress with a bow on it with a red headband instead of her yellow one. Aone had a pale blue dress on and the usual braids were no longer present. Shia had a cute purple cape like dress with a hood.

"Ryoka! Yo!" She called out

"Itose! Morning!" Ryoka smiled

Aone gestured the girls to come quickly as Shia bowed as they came closer.

"How's your morning?" Shia asked them

"Typical." Itose grinned.

"Morning!" Could be heard from the entire rink.

Turning around, they could see Kanae approach them. Her dress was a pastel yellow with a cape similar to Shia's without the hood. Her dress was short in the front but extended in the back and her cape was tied together with two cute bobbles.