Look at the Past to Look at the Future

Walking around the park, it was a nice sunny summer's day. It was now July and the sun was glaring down. Of course, Asaka was going to wear a summery outfit. That day, she decided to wear white sandals with a light and flowing purple dress. To match her attire, she wore her hair in it's usual way but with a purple bandana. After taking a little rest on a bench, she decided to continue her little walk. Staring around the area, she admired the garden and the beautiful flowers that sprouted. She could even see a small patch of lavenders.

Despite traveling to many beautiful places, she loved her home most of all. It was always a refreshing feeling to come back to a place that she loved and was familiar with. A place where all her family and friends were. She knew she was rich, she admitted that but that didn't necessarily mean it was a bad thing. Sure, her parents were successful but they had worked hard to get there. She's just living in that success and she too would have to work hard to let her children live just as nicely.

Strolling for a while, a shiny glint caught her attention as it hit the sunlight. Edging closer to it, her eyes widened as she noticed her discovery. There, hidden in the bush was a beautiful bow and arrow. The bow was a light shade of purple and the arrow was shining with all of it's rainbow colors. Looking around to see if anybody noticed, she quickly grabbed it and raced home as fast as she could.

Reaching her home, she pulled the door open before slipping her sandals off and racing up the stairs. Her house was quite big so it took her a couple of seconds before she got to her bedroom which was up on the 3rd floor. She had the entire floor to herself. It had a beautiful view of the town, her own living space and a bathroom. Her bed was in the corner of the room and decorated with fairy lights. Jumping onto her sofa, she took out the bow and arrow to glance at it once again.

Scanning it, she came up with one conclusion. It was a Pretty Cure weapon. Just like the fan from Cure Corde or the Katana from Cure Aloe, this too, was a weapon of theirs. But nobody in the group owned a bow and arrow. Deciding to keep it to herself, she kept it hidden in her room.

The next day, at school, Asaka waved hello to the Aone who was standing at the gate. The other girls were already there, even she was surprised that Itose was early. Already forgetting about the weapon in her room, she began to talk comfortably with them. However, before she even arrived, the girls had already planned something.

Itose had told the girls to come extra early because she thought of something. All four girls were going to follow Asaka around because something was suspicious about her. There must be a reason as to why she's so strangely obsessed with Pretty Cures. Each concluding that she might be the fifth member.

So that day, Aone and Itose kept a close eye on her in class. She seemed normal to Itose but Aone saw an unnatural amount of fidgeting that Asaka was doing. During the break, Asaka headed to the bathroom and Itose and Aone quickly discussed.

"She seems normal to me" Itose said

"Have you noticed her fidgeting though?"

"Fidgeting?"

"Yeah" Aone said, quickly looking around to see if Asaka came back "she's not the type of person to play with her pen or constantly fidget with her fingers"

"So?"

"So... she only does that when she's hiding something!"

"What?"

"When we were younger, we were given a bag of snacks and Asaka has an awful sweet tooth. So when I wandered off, she hid it so she didn't have to share. When I came back, she was twirling her hair and tapping her foot. I quickly found out what she had done and ever since then, it was hard for her to hide anything."