Painted! The Color of Love

With the words of the Lady in the Prism Heart in mind, they continued the night with Shia's birthday. They played some board games Itose found in a stored box in her room and ended up playing chess though it seemed apparent that nobody actually knew how to play. Scrapping that idea, they continued to eat some food but because there was so many it remained unfinished. Deciding to tone down for the night, they all sat in a circle together.

"How's your day Shia?" Itose asked as she aggressively sat by Shia.

"I feel grateful really" Shia said quietly as she looked at everyone "We have all just met but it feels as though we've known each other for a long time".

"I agree" Hiroshi nodded.

"Sometimes it makes me sad that we may not be sitting like this in the future ~bo" Bow added

"It would be really hard to top this year's birthday next year" Shia laughed.

"I want everyone to have a good birthday to remember. My dad always made my birthday a big deal so I decided to myself that I should to do it for you too" Itose smiled.

"You're full of surprises".

"You've known Bow for a long time haven't you?" Aone asked Shia

"Yes, why?"

"He seems to be older than we think" Kanae laughed

"He is definitely older than you think but not old enough to be considered to be old" Shia remarked

"So, is he like... 40?" Ryoka asked out of curiousity

"I.. am offended ~bo" Bow shook his head in disappointment

"I know!" Itose yelled out causing Asaka who was beside her to leap backwards from fright

"He's 50!"

"What am I? Sir Nobuyuki's brother? ~bo"

"I mean" Hiroshi scratched his head as he laughed

"Don't you start Hiroshi ~bo" Bow stared at him strictly.

"I'm sure he's like... 30" Aone thought to herself.

"Thank you ~bo" Bow nodded

"YOU'RE THIRTY!?" Itose stood up before laughing

"Why is that shocking? ~bo"

"I mean, you're just 10 years away from 40" Itose laughed again

"Thanks, greatly appreciated ~bo" Bow rolled his eyes

"Again, thank you for letting us use your house Itose" Shia bowed "We made quite a mess".

"No worries, I'll just clean it up"

Asaka looked at Reo who had fallen asleep on the sofa "He passed out".

"I noticed" Aone said leaning her head to his direction "He was snoring".

Ryoka stood up and stretched her legs out "It's about time we head to bed too".

All agreeing, they all worked together to make sure Reo wasn't sitting on the sofa but lying down. When they succeeded they placed a blanket over him. Hiroshi grabbed a few blankets which Itose handed them and lay them on the floor to sleep. The girls headed upstairs with Nyumi who was asleep in Ryoka's arms. Before Itose headed upstairs, she headed to kitchen.

"Where did Itose go?" Aone said as she appeared with her pyjamas.

"Dunno" Ryoka said in the midst of brushing her teeth.

"I thought she went into the kitchen" Kanae said snuggling deep into the blanket.

"It's been a good hour since we went upstairs though" Shia said sitting up.