A New Friend! A Scent of Lavender

All fidgety and nervous, MonoChro sat in a circle as they formulated a plan. So far, none of their plans have worked and they usually blamed it on each other. However, Master was soon arriving and there was no time to dilly dally. All eyeing each other carefully, none spoke a word. Maruko tapped her foot on the floor while Rokkaku took in big heavy breaths. The Triplets were happily amused by a little ant on the floor and Seihou remained his usual calm self.

The room they sat in was dusty and in needed of a clean but none of them really cared much about their environment, just as long it was dark and no light was entering. They were far from the home back in the darkness, due to this mission of finding Bow and the magical object, they were sent to an area full of light. In order to keep light out, they used black out curtains and taped them to the window. All sitting quietly, Maruko broke the silence.

"We need to hurry it up" Maruko said

"Agreed." Rokkaku nodded "As leader, I decide that all of us together should go and stop the Pretty Cure."

"Hold your horses. Excuse me, leader you say? You? The leader? Hah." Maruko scoffed "I am the leader, Rokkaku. You are simply the second in command that will forever remain, second."

"You just don't want to accept it. Deny all you want, Maruko but I am the leader around here. I'm the strongest, so of course I'm the leader."

"You're the strongest?!" Maruko fake laughed

The Triplets all sighed and stared at each other in disbelief. Their master was soon arriving and here they were bickering all over again about their leader status. I mean, who cares.

"Let's settle this once and for all, I am the leader" Rokkaku declared

"No you are not you good for nothing pig! I am!" Maruko said

"Hah! Just admit it already!"

"Admit what?! That you do nothing good for this team!?"

"Admit that I'm the leader!" he yelled

"No! I'm the leader!" Maruko yelled back

"Actually" a stern voice filled the dark room "I am the leader."

Immediately hushing up, all members of MonoChro stood up to their feet and stared at the figure come out of the shadow. They were wearing a dark cloak that covered all their features on their face and body. Bowing, they waited until the master passed them and sat in front of the room.

"Rise."

All standing, they held their breath as they awaited the next words.

"Report."

"Yes!" Rokkaku said "Since arriving, Bow, the samurai from Pact's Country has made no progress in finding the magical object."

"Good. What else?"

"We have been unable in capturing him and Pretty Cure's have appeared." he continued

"Pretty Cure's you say?" the master stopped and stared at them "what about them?"

"They transformed one day when the TriTriplets were chasing after Bow. The girls are just regular humans from a town called Nanamigaoka. As of this moment, there are four girls who don't know how to use their powers."

"Four?"

Silence. Nobody spoke for a while as the master pondered on the thought. As they waited, they watched the master remove their cloak and place it on the table. Their master was a female who wore a black ninja-like outfit with a mask covering her face. Her dark black hair was tied into a high ponytail with stray hairs falling to the side of her face. Along with her dark attire, she had pitch black eyes that almost felt like you could drown in them.