16

"Maybe I will punch a hole in the wall,
and then I will feel better."
____________________________________________________

Alivia placed the bags of cash on top of the kitchen island and jumped up on one of the bar stools, grinning up at him. "Squeaky clean."

He had his chin pushed up and smiling down at her, amused. He removed their cut from one of the bags and placed the stacks on one of the counters before looking back at his men.

They quickly zipped the bags close and lifted them off the island before leaving the apartment.

She glanced over at the small pile of money and inhaled deeply, thinking back to the conversation she had earlier with the women. She looked back up at him. "This isn't working for us."

He straightened up slightly, "how so?"

"We're gonna need more than that amount to turn a profit and make it worth our time."

He walked closer to her, their eyes still locked. "How much more?"

"Five times more."

"You wanna clean 500 g's?" He let out a chuckle and she simply nodded. "You don't get more time."

"That's not a problem." She let out absentmindedly and she could feel her body reacting as he closed the little distance left between them.

Her legs were forced to separate as he stood between them and she was, yet again, reminded of how she was in nothing but a t-shirt.
She had lived by herself for years now and had never thought anything of it.

He placed a loose strand of hair behind her ear and she felt the pressure building up inside her, her breathing becoming heavier.

His hand slowly slid down her neck, to her waist, before resting on her thighs along with the other.
Her eyes snapped up to find his as his hands found their way under her shirt and suddenly stopped.

His lips parted slightly and he looked down at her as if waiting for permission.
Her hands quickly found their way to the back of his neck and she pressed his lips against hers, she could feel him smiling into the kiss.

Their tongues were pressed together as she unzipped his hoodie and pushed it off him, letting it fall to the floor with his shirt following quickly behind.

Her legs wrapped around him as he lifted her up and moved them over to the couch.
He pushed himself off her for a second to pull off her panties and she swiftly unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down.

His lips left hers and found their way to her neck while he pushed himself against her, causing her to gasp lightly.
She snaked her arms around his waist and up his back, her fingers pressing into his skin as she held onto him tightly.

His breath was hot on her ear and the soft groan that escaped his throat caused her to moan.

Their lips eventually found their way back to each other and she couldn't help the smile appearing.