21

"I ran to the devil.
He was waiting."
____________________________________________________

Alivia's eyes fluttered open at the sound of her dog barking before jumping off the bed and rushing out of the bedroom.

Shuffling footsteps echoed from the other room and she groaned as she recognized the low raspy voice speaking softly.

She tossed the duvet to the side, shivering slightly as she left the comfort of her warm bed. Begrudgingly, she made her way out of the room and leaned against the wall, not bothered about being in nothing but a tank top and underwear. It wasn't the first time and would probably not be the last.

She watched as the two other men swiftly walked past her and out the front door, bags in hand. She glanced around her apartment to find several drawers were left open in the kitchen.

"Are you robbing me?" She turned her attention to the remaining man on her sofa, her dog sound asleep next to him, a smirk on his lips.

"We're gonna be shutting things down for a while," his head tilted slightly, his eyes drifting along her body.

"Why?"

"One of my associates got picked up," he pushed himself off the sofa and slowly closed the distance between them. "When I feel the heat, I don't mess around."

"So you had to take all my money?" She breathed out as he closed in, forcing her to step back against the cold wall, a shiver running down her spine.

"Mm-mm." He let out and she could feel her lungs press against her chest as her breathing quickened. "My money. Mine."

"Actually," she began, her voice barely above a whisper. "Some of that was mine."

Her eyes darted to his lips as he licked them and smiled. He shrugged as he spoke softly, "It's a company-wide shutdown. And if I got closing costs, everybody feels the pain."

"Well, if you've finished doing that," she pushed her hips slightly off the wall as she hooked a finger into his belt, pulling him to her. "Perhaps you'd like to do me?"

He laughed under his breath and his mouth found her lips, then her jaw, down her neck and shoulder.

A small moan escaped her lips which caused him to groan softly. His hands slid down her sides, to the back of her thighs, parting her legs and lifting her up. Her grip tightened around his waist and his lips found hers again, open and deep.

He led them into the bedroom and placed her on the bed, the cold air in his absence causing her to groan. A dark grin played on his lips as she watched him remove his shirt and unbutton his pants.

Their lips connected again, tongues and teeth clashing together. She arched her back as his hands slipped under her top and pulled it over her head, kissing and licking and biting down her neck, her breasts, and her stomach.

Another moan echoed as he removed her underwear in one swift movement, placing her legs on either side of him, letting them rest on his shoulders as he went down on her.

Then his tongue and hands and fingers were in and out and all around.

And as her body kept burning, as if being set on fire, ready to combust, he stopped. She cried out in protest.

"Turn around." He muttered darkly, his hands tight on her waist and fingers digging into her skin, as she obliged.

She bit back a moan and fingers clenched the sheet above as he slid into her, gently at first and then faster and rougher.

Until all that was left were the sounds of them panting and moaning and swearing as they finished.