A new opportunity

Your POV
Setting: Night time

"You're the first groupie to say you're from the future," Tommy said laughing as he was drinking.

"Oh, I'm not a groupie. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just not my thing," I replied kinda disappointed. Between Tommy's comments and Nikki's glare I started to believe the fact that they were assholes in the 80s. I was still excited to meet them. Just slightly disappointed.

"So you her boyfriend?" Tommy asked looking at Danny.

"No, we're just friends. Since like elementary school," he said as he continued to drink with Tommy.

"Ah I see. You're stuck in the friendzone," Tommy said shaking his head. "Been there," he continued.
"So you don't seem much like the party type and you aren't a groupie. What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"I'm just a really big fan of you guys. This was my first time seeing you play live and holy shit it was good. The energy you guys have is amazing," I replied. I wanted to talk to them about their music writing process. Especially with Nikki but he didn't seem very happy with me being there. Plus I didn't wanna slip up and mention songs they haven't made yet. 

"Well I hope you like the next album," Tommy said laughing.

"Oh I will," I replied smiling.

After a while Nikki left with some groupie and Danny and Tommy where having drinking contests.
I just sat down next to Mick on the couch and laughed at it all.

Hours went by and people started leaving. Danny had passed out on the floor. I tried getting him up but he was too drunk.

"Just stay here. You can sleep on the couch," Tommy said drunkly.

"Thanks," I said.

He walked into his room and I headed over to the couch. I was so tired from everything I just fell asleep.

-
Setting: Morning

"Who's chick is this?" I heard a voice say. I didn't wanna get up yet because I was still tired but then I remembered I had slept over at Mötley Crüe's place. It still felt like a dream. It was all so insane but I knew it wouldn't last forever. Once Danny and I got the toy time machine to work we would go back home.

"She was here from the party last night. I let her stay since her friend passed out here," Tommy replied.
I got up and saw him look at me and then I saw Vince was there.

Just then Danny appeared from the restroom and gestured to me to go outside. I followed him out the window.

"It's working dude. The toy time machine started lighting up this morning," he said looking excited.

"Danny I don't know if I wanna go back yet," I said hesitantly.

"But why? We can't stay here forever," he replied upset.

"Listen I know we can't stay here forever. But just for a while longer. I know that it sounds crazy but I don't have anything to go back for. My mom left me, my dads cool but he's always busy with work and I have to move out eventually. And I'm not going anywhere in life. I work at a shitty fast food place," I said.

"Well what are you gonna do here? You have to get a job here too and where are you gonna live in the meantime?" he asked.

Before I could say anything back Tommy climbed out the window and started talking.

"Dudes I know this is crazy but we have another show tonight and one of our roadies bailed. I told the guys you could help maybe," he said sounding worried.