A Date With Nikki

Your POV
Setting: Afternoon

I woke up to the feeling of someone next to me moving around. I began to sit up and saw Nikki laying next to me still asleep. I missed the days like this when I would wake up next to him and hear his soft breathing. It was the only time he seemed calm considering he was always high when he wasn't asleep.

Everything felt like a dream. But the best part of it all was moments like these. Just enjoying the small things like being next to Nikki and being able to hold him and kiss him.

I slowly got up trying not to wake him up but failed.

"Morning Princess," he said smiling as he looked up at me. "Where do you think you're going?" he smirked.

"It's already 2:00 and I figured we would need to get up," I said blushing. Hearing him call me that just made me feel nervous and excited at the same time.

"We have today off remember?" he said getting up.

"Oh yeah it's the 14th," I replied. I loved seeing them play live but holy shit dealing with everything was tiring.

"I was thinking maybe today we could go out to eat or something," Nikki said as he got out of bed.

"Um yeah," I said nervously.

I had fought with him, fallen asleep with him, and almost slept with him and yet the idea of just hanging out with him made me nervous. After all the only times we did hang out was when I got drunk or high.

"Aw you're nervous," he said getting close to me and putting his hand under my chin.

"Sorry it's just..." I could bring myself to say it. After all he didn't know I was from the future. There was no way I was gonna tell him I was a fan of his since I was a kid. Let alone the fact that I had a shit ton of Mötley Crüe posters in my room. I just couldn't say that I was nervous dating someone I looked up to for so long.

"We didn't sleep together last night if that's what you're thinking," he playfully said.

"Haha no it's just being a fan and then getting to date you is kind of weird," I said.

"Yeah well I got to know you. And I've been with other fans," he laughed.

"Yeah," I said awkwardly.

"Well not fans. Like groupies," he said noticing my small glare.

"Uh huh," I said.

"I have you now. And I can't wait to do things with you," he smirked.

"Me either," I replied playfully. It was true but I was also nervous.

He leaned in and kissed me.

"So where do you wanna go today?" he asked me as he pulled away and walked over to put on some clothes.

"Anywhere you're ok with," I said.

"Maybe we can go to a diner and then the mall?" he suggested.

"Sounds great. I'm surprised you don't wanna do anything else like coke or spend the day drunk," I laughed.

"I can be good when I want to be... and bad when I want to be," he said.

"You really like playing up to this whole bad boy thing huh? Where's the shy Nikki from the other day?" I said playfully.

"I don't get shy," he said.

"Whatever you say Sixx," I said.