Cold As Ice

Your POV
Setting: Morning

I opened my eyes to the sun shining in the hotel room. My head felt like it was gonna burst and I felt weak. I started to get up when I noticed an arm around my waist.

Not only that but I was only in my underwear.

I shot up confused. Nikki was laying in bed with only his boxers on.

Oh no. Please don't tell me we did anything. I didn't want my first time to be a one night stand and especially one I wouldn't remember.

I started putting on my clothes quickly and grabbed my bags before darting out the room.

"How was last night?" Tommy said walking up next to me. He had a huge smirk on his face.

"Not now Tommy," I said coldly.

I began walking to the elevator to head downstairs when Doc walked up to me.
He looked slightly pissed off.

"We have another show tonight. We have to get the guys on the tour bus in an hour so we can start heading there. I trust you to take care of that. And don't break down any doors while you're at it," he said annoyed.

"I broke down a door?" I asked confused.
What exactly did I do last night?

"I'm sure the guys will catch you up," he said shaking his head. Then he walked into the elevator with his luggage.

I turned around and saw Tommy and Vince giggling behind me.

I walked past them and headed towards Mick's room to get him.

When I walked up to his room I noticed that the door was leaning against the frame like if it had been broken. I touched it and it fell backward and onto the ground.

As it hit the ground I looked up to see Mick with his luggage in one hand and a bottle of Vodka in the other. He had sunglasses on.

When he looked at me he just shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I mean if that was me," I said pointing to the door.

"I'm used to it," he said as he walked passed me and headed towards Tommy and Vince.

Great. Now I had to go get Nikki.

I walked into his hotel room and noticed him getting dressed. He turned and saw me.

"Hey -" he was said but I cut him off.

"Time to go," I said as I turned around and slammed the door.

I didn't wanna be mean but I felt so disappointed. I couldn't believe I did anything with Nikki and I knew he probably just used me for the night anyways.

Apart from that I was so embarrassed I didn't think I could face him. Was I at least good? I had never done that before and I knew he had more than enough experience for a life time.
Ugh I didn't know how I was gonna look at him let alone even talk to him.

I walked into the elevators and I turned to see Nikki walking towards me. I pushed the buttons even faster hoping he wouldn't reach me in time but he did.

I saw him start to say something but I jumped out the elevator last second before it closed and I walked towards the stairs.

The last thing I wanted was to be trapped in an elevator with him in silence.

When I got to the bus they were all already inside. I decided to take the other bus that Doc was taking.

"Hey Doc did you think I could stay with you just for this bus ride?" I asked.