The Old Nikki

Your POV
Setting: Night time

I sat down on the couch in Nikki's dressing room crying. All I wanted to do was help but I fucked up. It seems all I ever did was fuck up.

I wiped my tears and stood up.

Maybe if I just tried apologizing this would work.

I mean I understood why he was upset. But I really did care about him. I wasn't just with him for the drugs or parties or whatever he thought.

I walked out of Nikki's dressing room and started heading to Tommy's.

The music was loud and I could see people even outside of the room drinking.

I pushed my way through them and finally made it into the room.

But when I got there I couldn't believe what I had seen.

Nikki was sitting on the couch with a girl in his lap.

I mean maybe I could believe it. It was Nikki fucking Sixx. But I thought maybe he was different.

Guess I was wrong.

I still wanted to apologize for what had happened. And maybe clear this situation up.

I walked up to him and he didn't even give me a single glance.

"Nikki can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" Nikki said.

And there it was.

That cold, mean, and too cool for you attitude.

The old Nikki was back.

The one I had first met.

"Are you just gonna stand there and stare at me? We're done ok. In fact we never even started. So fuck off," Nikki said.

I knew he was a passionate person.

Which meant that when he was happy he was caring as hell.
And when he was angry he was fucking pissed.

Before I could even respond I felt someone grab my arm and pull me away.

When I turned around I saw that it was Tommy. He was leading me towards the back of the room where no one else was.

"What happened?" Tommy asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well Nikki's being a dick to everyone again and now he has some random chick on his lap. Which is weird because even before you two started dating he didn't even get with other chicks because he liked you," Tommy said.

"We broke up," I said almost casually.

I was hurt but I wanted to act like it was nothing.

"You what?" Tommy asked utterly shocked.

"Yeah," I said.

"But why?" Tommy asked.

"Nikki thinks I'm just another groupie trying to use him," I said.

I failed to mention the part about me being from the future because I wasn't ready to tell Tommy yet.

"I'm gonna fucking talk to him," Tommy said walking over to him.