The No Fun Tour Part 2

Your POV
Setting: Night time

My eyes shot open as I hit the ground of the tour bus. I quickly sat up and looked around and noticed that everyone was asleep.

Tommy was asleep on one of the booths by the tables and Nikki was asleep on the couch. Mick and Vince I assumed we're both asleep in the bunks.

"(Y/N)?" Nikki asked as he shot up from his slumber.

"Right here," I laughed as I raised my arm.

"Fuck sorry. I fell asleep," Nikki said rubbing his eyes.

"It's ok," I said sitting up on the floor and leaning back on my hands.

"Didn't mean to drop you," Nikki said. "It's just hard to stay awake without any of my coke," he laughed.

"You have to have some hidden around here," I said looking around at the tour bus.

"All gone," Nikki laughed.

"Well now it's the fucking no fun tour," I laughed.

"Yeah," Nikki said.

I got up from the floor and noticed I was still a bit tipsy.

"Woah," Nikki said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"I'm ok," I said as I stumbled over.

I fell into his lap and bumped my head against his.

"Sorry," I said grabbing my head.

"It's ok," he laughed.

Nikki looked at me and stared for a while before his face changed a bit.

"You should get some sleep," Nikki said.

"You should too," I said.

"Come on," Nikki said as he grabbed my hand.

He walked us towards the back of the bus where the bunks were at and got in.

I got in behind him and laid down next to him.

"Maybe we can actually get some real sleep," Nikki said.

"Maybe, I doubt it though," I laughed.

Nikki pulled me closer to him and I could feel his breath against my forehead as I laid there.

-
Setting: Morning

I got up to the sound of yelling.

Well almost yelling.

I got up and saw Sharon rudely talking to the guys and Doc stood next to her both terrified and also angry.

"After I specifically said no drugs or alcohol that's the first thing you get into," she said annoyed.

"It's my fault, don't blame them," I said speaking up.