Dealing With Mötley Crüe

Your POV
Setting: Night time

Nikki pushed past me and knocked into my side as he did.

"Really Doc?" was all I heard him say before I began to walk further away.

I didn't wanna deal with Nikki being an asshole and I wanted to go tell Danny the good news before I changed my mind. I was generally a nice person but Nikki was starting to piss me off. I was a huge fan and I knew he had his issues but I didn't do anything to him. I saw Danny across the hallway drinking with the guys. He had a girl sitting on his lap and I shook my head at him. He was finally moving on from his ex.

"Doc asked me to join before I could even ask," I said to him excited.

"It's gonna happen!" he yelled back hyping me up.

"Yeah well I'm not the only lucky one I see," I replied smiling.

"You had something to ask me?" Tommy said putting his arm around me.

"Yeah, um Doc just asked me to be a roadie for your next tour. I said yes but I wanted to know what was up with Nikki. He doesn't seem to like me very much," I asked him.

"Don't tell him I told you because he would be pissed off but he broke up with his girlfriend like a month ago and he's been more of a dick than usual,"  he replied laughing.

Vince walked up to Tommy and started talking about some girls that were waiting for them in the next room.

"You wanna join?" he asked looking at me.

"Oh uh nah I'm good," I replied laughing.

"She's the new roadie," Tommy replied to him.

"Ah I see. Weren't you at the apartment earlier?" he said.

"Yeah that was me," I said.

"Yup this is (Y/N). (Y/N) this is Vince alright you know each other now. Let's go dude," Tommy said leaving the room with Vince.

Yet again I sat with Mick on a couch and just watched Danny get drunk.

"So you're the new roadie huh? You look like you'll last longer than most," Mick said without looking at me.

"Well I mean all I have to do is load the instruments, unload them, set them up, watch the set, take them down, load them back up into the van," I said listing everything mainly as a reminder to myself but also as a joke.

"And deal with the band," he said.

"Nah that's Doc and Doug's job," I stated naively.

"Those guys couldn't handle just one of them if they tried. Mark's been helping for a while but they hired you as extra help. Setting up the stage is the easy part," he replied chuckling.

"Well this is gonna be good," I replied. I knew it was gonna get crazy. Then that's when I started thinking about the bad things. Tommy's cheating fiancé, Vince's accident, the drugs, the fights, Nikki's overdose. I didn't think it through that far. I thought about telling them but I was worried that it would change the future to be even worse if I did that. I probably looked really bad because Danny came up to me and asked me what was going on.

"Just go have fun dude. I'm cool," I replied with a fake laugh. He was really drunk and I didn't wanna ruin the fun for him. He walked away again and ended up leaving with the girl he was sitting with earlier.

"You're from the future right?" Mick asked me.

"What? That's crazy dude," I replied. I was wide eyed and wondered how much he knew.