Growing on Nikki Sixx Part 2

Your POV
Setting: Afternoon

I woke up to the sound of loud yelling in the kitchen.

"Woah what the fuck," I said as I jumped up from the couch.

"Sorry," Tommy said as he held up his hand. Him and Vince were messing around as Mick ate breakfast.

I sat back down on the couch and looked over at the clock.

4:00pm

Fuck. I had slept in late. I normally didn't sleep in that much but after having to move everything about 100 times yesterday it was tiring. I picked up some clothes off the floor and headed towards the restroom to take a shower. But before I could get close Nikki walked in to it and slammed the door.

Guess I had to eat breakfast first.

I sat down at the table after I got myself some cereal and started eating.

"So, we saw you coming out of Nikki's dressing room last night," Vince said as him and Tommy sat down on either side of you. Mick was sitting across.

"Yeah he was really drunk and needed help walking," I replied.

"He didn't try anything?" Tommy asked sounding disappointed.

"Nah, he knows I'm not really like that. Plus he hates me," I said chuckling.

"If he hated you, you wouldn't be our roadie right now," Tommy replied.

"Well he sure acts like he hates me," I said and continued to eat.

"It's just the label and his ex," Tommy said.

"And the fact that he hates getting close to anyone. Let alone you since it's obvious he's into you," Vince said.

I choked on my cereal. Him? Into me??

"Woah careful," Tommy said patting my back so hard that it kinda hurt.

-
Setting: Night time

I pulled up to the venue in the van when I saw Mark standing outside with a weird look on his face. Standing next to him was Nikki's ex.

"Fuck," I heard Nikki say from the back seat.

"Dude she totally wants a rematch," Tommy said punching my arm.

"Can security not just force her to leave? I don't wanna deal with this tonight," I said banging my head on the steering wheel.

"Maybe she'll forget about you if I hook up with her," Tommy said.

"That was the mistake I made," Nikki sighed opening the van door.

"Give me a minute bass player," I said as I got out the van and shut his door.

As I walked towards Mark and Nikki's ex I turned to see the band crowding up the front windshield to see what was gonna happen.

"Hey (Y/N)," Mark said awkwardly obviously not wanting her to be here.

"Hey Mark," I said then I turned to Nikki's ex.
"Listen, this isn't the time to do this. They have to get ready for a show that's gonna start soon," I said to her.

"I'm here to talk to Nikki. Not you bitch," she said rolling her eyes.

"Well I'm gonna begin unloading the things," Mark said walking over to the van.

"He doesn't want to talk to you," I replied angrily.

"Let me talk to him or I'm not leaving," she said.